Clarins Face Contouring Palette uploaded by Miljorie A.

BY CLARINS

Play up your best angles! Clarins’ easy-to-use contouring palette sculpts and defines facial features. Three long-lasting powders leave your complexion luminous, contours defined and cheekbones sculpted with subtle plays of shadow and light.

A beige highlighter illuminates and creates depth. A deeper shade contours, sculpts and defines. A soft rose blush creates a healthy-looking glow.

The angular application brush gives you precision control for natural-looking results.

Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
This palette is so simple yet beautiful. The packaging is absolutely stunning! I love the concept of it being a multi-functional palette. Everytime I travel I make sure to bring this palette since everything I need is available to me. The bronzer and blush both have great pigmentation colors. Both are very builds let shades! The blush shade is a very soft universal color. While the bronzer gives you the right amount of warmth to the face. I don't usually use the brush it comes with sinxes it's to small of a scale for me. However the light highlight is more of a matte shade, with the slightest shimmer making it more of a subtle highlight. But sometimes I just use it as a base shade for my eyeshadow and it does a better job than being a highlighter. Love this trio together! love love love đź’•
Chasity V.
port orange
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite contour palettes! Works so well, so pigmented and so easy to blend out and apply on I’m in love with this palette I would definitely recommend this contour palette and i will definitely be purchasing this palette again!!!