BY CLARINS

A long-wearing eyebrow pencil that enhances and defines the natural curve of your brows. Dual-ended pencil offers a comb-brush end to help keep brows perfectly shaped and manicured. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Dawn W.
Birmingham
I love this eyebrow pencil !I have very blonde eyebrows and I wanted to find something that wasn't too dark and matched my blonde hair it's very creamy and you have to use very little.definitely recommend this product. It is $26 but is well worth it and lasts a long time it's nice to have the extra Little Brush on the end as well
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
LOVE this pencil! It's sheer which gives my brows more of a natural, simple look once they're filled. It's a bit pricey but it lasts a long time so it's definitely worth it. Super easy to apply, I would definitely buy it again!
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Pencil-Light Brown-One more...
It was so dry - had a hard time applying it on my eyebrows. Was dragging trying to get colour out took forever to get pigment. It hurt my face.Sharpening almost 1/2 of it gone.
Would not purchase this or recommend. Horrible quality