BY CLARINS

Dual-ended eyebrow tool with a NEW soft spiral brush. Clarins' precision eyebrow pencil shapes and defines to create perfectly-arched brows. A soft spiral brush grooms, tames and blends for a professional make-up artist result. Long-lasting formula.

Dawn W.
Birmingham
I love this eyebrow pencil !I have very blonde eyebrows and I wanted to find something that wasn't too dark and matched my blonde hair it's very creamy and you have to use very little.definitely recommend this product. It is $26 but is well worth it and lasts a long time it's nice to have the extra Little Brush on the end as well
Dominique D.
Irwindale, CA
LOVE this pencil! It's sheer which gives my brows more of a natural, simple look once they're filled. It's a bit pricey but it lasts a long time so it's definitely worth it. Super easy to apply, I would definitely buy it again!
Kenesha T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this product one of my #favs would try it again It is worth what it retail for is to use and not mess that one of the best things I like about it doesn't have any cons total winner the color I get it in is brown
Skye c.
New Smyrna, FL
Great product. Very easy to use and very convenient ! Works very well and would recommend this product . Defiantly a must try for all those looking for a good brow product!
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
I love this eyebrow pencil. Super easy to use, can layer for darker eyebrows. I like that I can pull the cap off and go...no need for brushes!
member-ed32f3277
Really comes in handy when you get your eyebrow done and they mess them up or if you have some missing hair on your eyebrows
Eileen U.
92805
Amazing never thought of a greater product to use .really think u guys are going to like it
Emily L.
I love this product because it makes my eyebrows look natural and it lasts all day!
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Pencil-Light Brown-One more...
It was so dry - had a hard time applying it on my eyebrows. Was dragging trying to get colour out took forever to get pigment. It hurt my face.Sharpening almost 1/2 of it gone.
Would not purchase this or recommend. Horrible quality
Victoria J.
Waterdown, ON
Review for: 03 Soft Blonde more...
This is another one of my favourites when it comes to brow fillers. Not a lot of brands can get my colour right. So far Clarins has mastered it.
Amanda P.
What is the brush used for ?