Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash uploaded by Jessica K.Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash uploaded by Amber B.

BY CLARINS

The instant reviving effect of Eye Revive Beauty Flash — formulated from rose water, lily and white tea extracts — smooths the eye contour area and diminishes fine lines. The appearance of dark circles is reduced and the skin is left feeling refreshed. This anti-wrinkle treatment hydrates the delicate skin of the eye contour. A beauty treatment to be kept with you.

Usage: Apply morning and/or evening before make-up with light tapping motions over the whole eye contour area. This is a complementary treatment and does not replace other Clarins eye contour products.

Jessica K.
I received this as a sample. I absolutely love it. If I've had a busy weekend it definitely helps minimize puffiness come Monday morning. It's gentle and not greasy. I'm glad I received a sample because I will definitely buy this product.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
I love beauty flash balm for so long that I decide to give this a try, I love it! It leaves my under eye so bright and moisturized. It really plumps my skin, not sure about the long term effects but I love it it make me look instantly also goes very well under makeup
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Kind of pricey but you literally see results in no time at all. A little bit goes a long way so this will last awhile. I find if i put a little to much on it kind of tingles a bit. It has a slight smell but doesn't last.
Gabriela N.
Clarksburg, MD
My friend let me borrow this and I loved it! It has a light scent to it so it wasn't overpowering and it applied very lightly. It's more pricey than other products but definitely worth the purchase.
Emily S.
Athough I do not regularly use Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash, my mom has been using Clarins products for years and has said great things about the brand and the product. It is very moisturizing, a bit more than I personally need as I have combination/oily skin.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
It has a great texture, and sinks into the delicate undereye skin so well. It brightens the dark circles and diminishes eye bags.
Fatima R.
It's good for cosmetic purposes, and looks really nice under makeup, but does not have many long term effects.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this sample from work. I like the idea of it I would like to purchase a bigger size to see more results
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg , CA
It’s ok in my opinion. I seen a small difference but not well enough for the price I got it from Macy’s.
Karla G.
Orlando
SO GOOD! It’s doesn’t not leave an oily residue which is awesome for me because I have combination skin.