Clarins Eye Contour Balm uploaded by Ines G.

BY CLARINS

It’s every woman’s "eye want"! This age-fighting balm minimizes the look of wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet while protecting the vulnerable skin around eyes. Clarins’ proprietary blend of nourishing Shea Butter, Chicory and Cereal Seeds moisturizes, revitalizes and helps restore elasticity — smoothing the delicate skin on eyelids and eye contours. So lightweight and refreshing, eye make-up goes on like a dream.

Usage: Morning and/or night, gently smooth over the whole eye contour area, after make-up removal.

Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Really on the pricier side, this eye cream is good. I have to be careful what I put around my eyes because they will burn, but this did not irritate them. Not much of a fragrance so you don't have to worry about that.
Ines G.
I use this balm during the night. It's not heavy and it's for all skin types. It's the perfect complement for the eye contour gel.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA
Its fine, but I really feel like it didn't do anything for me. I still had dark circles and stuff after using it for a while.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I have under eye dark circles and this one with castor oil works perfect for me I use it at nights and before makeup.
Lindsay W.
Feeling very ambivalent regarding this product. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. It’s more lightweight than I would like in an eye cream. I also am not too fond of the scent. I feel as though a lot needs to be used to attain the desired effect I hope for.
Nadine H.
Thuwal, Thuwal
It’s like magic a tiny drop of it around the eye makes wrinkles disappear. It’s very gently on the skin and very effective , it’s easy to apply. Was my first trial last year and since then I’m a big fan of clarins as it is made of natural products. And I highly recommend it
Paula P.
Clarins new eye contour cream is a non greasy product to help moisturize, repair and soften wrinkles and reduce puffiness. I was hoping for more than the balm delivered but perhaps my expectations were too high. I loved the non greasy feeling, and did notice that my eye area seemed more moisturized, but I don't feel that it did much for softening crows feet or helping with dark circles. However, it did feel moisturizing around the eye area and seemed to help my concealer go on more smoothly. I am not sure it was worth the price for me to purchase again.
Maeve C.
Cape Town
Very soothing and you see great results too! A bit pricy but definitely worth the try,wrinkles start too fade
Maria N.
I wanted a new I cream and my mom offered me this one but I heard it is water based and doesn't do much with dark circles, which is my main issue.. Should I try it? Is it worth it? Or does anyone have other suggestions?

back