BY CLARINS #75 in Night Cream

Luxurious night cream visibly firms, tones and improves skin’s elasticity with the wrinkle-fighting power of hydrated silica of Moonstone extract. In just 2 weeks, skin appears visibly regenerated, firmer, tighter.*

• I would looooove to review this. I’m turning 40 soon and ...9 Answers
Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Night Cream
  • "I'm very picky about my pm creams. I have sensitive dry skin. Many products end up leaving my face looking like an oil slick but this was wonderful. I applied it to my clean dry face before bed. When I awoke the next day the dry patches were gone and my skin had a lovely soft aka baby skin texture. I'm in love." in 11 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. Very moisturizing and smooth. No weird smells or irritants on my skin either and I have very sensitive skin so that's a plus for me. I like how it feels thicker yet when it's on I don't have that feeling. Just a feeling of a moisturized and smooth face." in 10 reviews
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
CLARINS Paris Extra-Firming Nuit Creme
“Best Duo Night & Day System”

"I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes". I was excited to receive the CLARINS Wrinkle day and night system. This review is about the Extra-Firming Nuit Wrinkle Creme. My skin is extremely sensitive and I don't like to experiment and test products on my face when I am at a happy medium with facial skin condition.
Facial products has always been an issue for me. Moisturizer is almost non existent to me.

The night creme comes in a pretty salmon colored tube. The consistency is a white greaseless creme as you can see. I massage into my face and there was no residue left behind. It is has a light scent that is quite pleasant and not overbearing. The scent was nice, light and appealing. I smeared it on the back of my hands and rub it in. There was no oil feeling or residue. The face felt smooth and velvety.
I received 2 Items in my CLARINS Extra-Firming VoxBox

Extra-Firming Nuit Creme
Extra-Firming Day with SPF15
Pros: Lightly Scented
Greaseless
Good for all skin types
Did not break out or have any irritations.
Cons: The tube was too small to determine a full effect.

Would I go out and purchase the CLARINS Paris Extra-Firming Nuit Creme? Yes, I would I did not have any reactions of irritations or breakouts. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Kitzen P.
I’ve received this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. While the day cream’s scent is a bit heavy for me, this is light and perfect. I admit I am a hard sell on skin products - notoriously picky and constantly unsatisfied as my skin is two extremes, very dry on my cheekbones and very oily through my t-zone, prone to breakouts and sensitive with a tendency to break out in a rash. That said: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I honestly can’t believe it. I’ve been sent other boxes through Influenster and I’ve had to stop testing them after a few days so I was skeptical. Clarins Extra-Firming Nuit does not break me out, does not make me feel greasy and provides the right balance of moisture. It also brings a newness to my skin I’ve not seen in a while... a plumpness that it has been missing. It is GREAT on my neck! And my HANDS! I’m really excited about this product because it is extremely rare that I find anything that doesn’t affect me in some adverse way much less does amazing things for my skin. This product alone is worth breaking out of your old skin care routine for. I’m definitely sticking with it and have already purchased the full size.

I was not compensated for this post but it is part of a contest.
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
Clarin's Extra - Firming Night Cream is a solid contender in
the anti-aging moisturizer category.  I
received this product complimentary in exchange for a candid review.  This product claims to firm, lift and fight wrinkles.  I am 40 and have combination to combination /
oily skin.  I regularly use anti-aging
products in my skin care routine.  I do
not have any wrinkles at this point and am always on the lookout for a great anti-aging
/ firming product.   This night cream is
thick, rich and virtually fragrance free.
The moisturizer absorbs into the skin easily.  I immediately noticed how smooth my skin
felt.  After a few week's use, I also
noticed improvement in the texture of my skin.
Regarding firming and lifting properties, I did not notice any
substantial changes to my skins.  This is
the only reason I did not rate this product higher.  @influenster
@clarins #clarins # voxbox #complimentary #sponsored Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Night Cream
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I received this product free as part of a contest in exchange for my trial usage and honest review.
 That being said, I don't typically stick to using a night cream out of sheer laziness on my part. I have a mild form of insomnia and I'm often up until the wee hours of the morning, so by the time I actually get sleepy, I just usually collapse into bed. I don't wear make-up, so don't get freaked out by this! For the purposes of this trial, I did behave and do a wash and application every night for almost 2 weeks.
The things I liked:
Smoothness of application - the cream was rich, but not so heavy that it didn't glide on smoothly. A little dab went a long way
Non greasy feel - a lot of night cream products make my skin feel as if I've just slathered on a layer of Crisco. This Regenerating Night Cream left a soft feel that was appealing
Smell - unlike the Clarins Day Cream, I didn't notice any obnoxious smell to this. I have a very sensitive nose, so odors, or lack of, are very important to me in choosing skin care products
Morning face - yes, you all know what I'm talking about, when you wake up and look at yourself first thing and all you can focus on are the wrinkle, lines or blemishes that you see. After a few nights of using the cream, I just saw smooth, soft looking skin
So, would I recommend this product? I would have to say yes, much more so than the day cream, I feel that the Clarins Regenerating Night Cream is a beneficial product in a skin care line.
Missy G.
Lafitte, LA
Ok so I have been using clarins-extra-firming-wrinkle-control,-regenerating-night-cream-–-all-skin-types cream for about a week. I noticed my skin is firmer and hydrated. Especially this time of the year my skin is dry due to the cold weather but not since I've been using # clarins-extra-firming-wrinkle-control,-regenerating-night-cream-–-all-skin-types . I would like to thank #Influenster for the free samples. Got it free from #Influenster.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I used this product and the day cream daily for 16 days before writing my review.  I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes.

There are lots of pros to this product so I'll start there.  I am 40 with combination skin.  I used this all over my face every night.  It absorbed well and did not leave a greasy feeling.  I did notice some softening of my wrinkles, particularly on my forehead an around my mouth.  My face did feel soft and refreshed.

There is a fairly strong perfume scent.  It dissipates quickly and I liked it but it could be a deal breaker for some.  Lastly, my product came in a tube but it is sold in a jar and I'm not a huge fan of products in a jar.  All in all it is a nice face cream.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
First off let me say I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. And I'm glad I did! The Clarins Extra-firming Nuit would not have fit I to my budget right now, but will say it is definitely worth the $93 price point. I will invest in product if I know it works and this product works! The night cream is slightly thicker than the day cream, which is normally the case. The cream feels luxurious on my skin and has a subtle clean scent. I have somewhat sensitive skin and did not experience any issues at all. My skin immediately felt soft and replenished and even felt that way when I woke up the next morning. I have extremely dry skin in the winter but with this product I have no drying whatsoever. I used the day and night cream regularly for the past week and did see some skin firming which is evident in pics above. I can tell with extended and regular use the results would be amazing. [product:clarins-extra-firming-wrinkle-control,-regenerating-night-cream-–-all-skin-types]
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Night Cream does indeed offer stellar non greasy moisturization, I was skeptical and pleasantly surprised at how soft and plumped my skin felt after the very first use and am still pleased now 5 days into my trial. The steep price would prohibit me from ever purchasing this product. At a lower price point I'd give this product 5 stars. If you have a higher than moderate budget for skin care then YES the moisturization level offered in this product is wonderful on my parched winter skin and I think in warmer/less dry weather it would work also, just use a little less. The scent is very light and diminishes, and it did not break down my makeup. I received this product gratis from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Influenster and Clarins. Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Night Cream
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
I recieved this in an Influenster box and was very excited to try it. My skin care routine is heavy on moisture and I've been in the market for a new cream. This is a thick luxe cream, very appropriate to the price point. I don't like that it is so heavily scented, it is an okay scent but, I personally don't like putting heavily perfumed products on my skin. After a few weeks use, I did not see any great results. This was not my holy grail moisturizer. It is okay but, at this price I'd prefer something less scented and with better efficacy.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I received this product free to try out from Influenster. It’s a great moisturizer that fully absorbs and doesn’t feel greasy. It’s does have a strong scent but I did like it. Makes my skin feel fully hydrated and soft when I wake up in the morning. I don’t have too many wrinkles so I can’t comment on it working for that. If you can afford it I’d say buy it, if you can’t I’m pretty sure you can find a drugstore brand that does the same.
Geneviève M.
Montréal, QC
I would looooove to review this. I’m turning 40 soon and wish to find the best cream to hide every little wrinkles. Clarins seems to be the best for what I’m looking for...

back