Clarins Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum uploaded by Ines G.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum, 1.0 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this the same as Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V contouri...2 Answers
Ines G.
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so impressive. You can feel the change of your skin as soon as you apply it. I highly recommend it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarins works wonders and I have tried a few of the products that my mom has. This serum is definitely a keeper as it tightens, tones and moisturizers to eliminate lines.
O. H.
O. H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I have yet to meet a Clarins serum I don't like! I received a very generous sized sample of their Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum with my last order and- although I'm too young to need firming, tightening or lifting- it's done nothing but good things for my skin while also smelling good, too. Non-greasy, dries fast, with an extremely clean light floral scent. Often use it instead of a moisturizer, even though I know that breaks the unwritten rules of skincare...
Lyne R.
Lyne R.
I believe in Clarins Products. It's very good for the skin. Would definitely would love to try this one.
Sunita M.
Sunita M.
Is this the same as Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V contouring serum? I understand that Sephora US doesn't stock the Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V contouring serum..