Clarins Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum uploaded by Ines G.

BY CLARINS

The ultimate non-surgical “face lift”! Clarins’ concentrated anti-aging serum has a firming and toning effect on the contours of the face and neck. Soothing botanical blend — including firming Oat Sugar and line-minimizing Hibiscus — creates an invisible "mesh" on the skin’s surface for a tightening effect and helps tone and enhance facial contours. The natural alternative to surgery, lasers and injections.

• Is this the same as Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V ...2 Answers
Jessica A.
Arlington, TX
I love the richness and immediate tightness you can feel on your face. I received these as a sample at the Nordstrom counter. This product does not disappoint. I wouldn’t but it because it’s out of my price range but would recommend.
YurikoZ L.
Litchfield Park
This item is like a must use daily on my routine. It firms up the skin around the chin area and prevents any fine lines or extra fabs showing under the chin area. Bought from macy. This is one of the best firming serum that I had used.
Ella H.
To be honest, I have yet to meet a Clarins serum I don't like! I received a very generous sized sample of their Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum with my last order and- although I'm too young to need firming, tightening or lifting- it's done nothing but good things for my skin while also smelling good, too. Non-greasy, dries fast, with an extremely clean light floral scent. Often use it instead of a moisturizer, even though I know that breaks the unwritten rules of skincare...
Amanda S.
Clarins works wonders and I have tried a few of the products that my mom has. This serum is definitely a keeper as it tightens, tones and moisturizers to eliminate lines.
Jessica C.
I love everything by Clarins, especially their serums. They work wonders but are expensive- worth the money- but hard to allow myself to purchase it
Gabie L.
Mission, TX
I don't really recommend it on dry skin, idk it had a weird affect on my skin. But everyone's skin is different. The price was alrighty
Ines G.
This is so impressive. You can feel the change of your skin as soon as you apply it. I highly recommend it.
Lyne R.
I believe in Clarins Products. It's very good for the skin. Would definitely would love to try this one.
Panagiota P.
Clarins products are excellent. They have anti aging Ingredients and smell fresh. You can see results if you keep using them. I've never been disappointed in the anti aging line
ari H.
dartmouth , NS
an amazing serum to use for brightening and tightening the face. Great to put on before bed and makes your face
feel brand new!
Sunita M.
Is this the same as Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V contouring serum? I understand that Sephora US doesn't stock the Clarins’ Shaping Facial Lift Total V contouring serum..