BY CLARINS #66 in Facial Moisturizers

Age-defying day cream that visibly firms, lifts, fights wrinkles, and protects, with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen. Silky day cream visibly firms, lifts and fights wrinkles with the age-defying power of Kangaroo Flower extract—a new plant discovery that leaves skin looking smooth, firm, radiant, and more renewed day after day. Helps protect skin from future aging with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.

• Ive posted a review for my #clarins voxbox, yet have not ...2 Answers
  • I've completed my #Clarins #reviews with a photo, but I c...1 Answers
  • Clarins Extra-Firming SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day...1 Answers
Clarins Extra-Firming SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day Cream
  • "I was nervous to use it at first due to my sensitive skin however, so far it feels good on my face and has not irritated it. It’s hydrating and my lines under my eyes have become less visible in just one day! The packaging is ok. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others however, it seems a bit pricey. [product:clarins-extra-firming-day-cream-all-skin-types]" in 16 reviews
  • "I was excited to try this cream, it left my dry skin hydrated and soft, while firming all day. I could tell it was a nice product from the packaging to the way it felt. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel think or greasy. There was nothing about this product that I did not like!
    " in 7 reviews
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Clarins Extra-Firming SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day CreamClarins Extra-Firming SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day CreamClarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Night Cream I received Clarins Extra Firming Day and Night Extra Firming Day Jour (Daytime) Nuit (Nighttime) complementary from Influenster to test and review leaving my honest opinion,,, DAYTIME Organic Green Banana Organic Lemon Thyme are just a few ingredients that reinforce firming and anti-wrinkle action. Oat and Sugars Immediately lifts skin. Reinforces skins elasticity for a more youthful looking complexion. Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply hydrates. Anti Aging treatment rebuilds the bonds between collagen elastin and cells for visibly firmer younger looking skin. The lotion provides a matte finish that stays sheer under your makeup. After washing my face I applied Clarins daytime ( jour) and left it on all day. My skin felt great! Nightime is a powerful firming formula is comprised of a rich nourishing texture that works over night to visibly tighten and reshape the look of facial contours. Skin will appear younger. Helps firm, lift and fight wrinkles. A night Cream that provides a complete firming action thanks to kangaroo flower extract a new plant discovery known for its regenerating power to visibly lift and minimize wrinkles. This silky moisturizer works overnight for renewed and youthful looking skin in the morning. I happen to really love Clarins I did see a small difference in my skin as time went on (its states 2 weeks for results ) I did have less wrinkles and my skin was definitely moisturized!!
Brigette R.
Beaumont, TX
Wow. Okay..  so I tried the Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Day Cream with SPF 15 for the first time! (separate review coming soon for the accompanying night cream)   The day cream has a very light, fresh scent and went on smoothly.  It doesn't take much.. just a pea size amount was enough.  I tried this for 2 weeks before leaving this review. What I found was that it gave my face a refreshed look. I feel it did help with firming a little and to my surprise, it's fading a few red spots that I've had on my nose for at least a year.  I will continue to use this in hopes that the tiny red spots will fade for good!  As for wrinkles.. I do believe it provided some relief between my eyes, forehead, as well as a few laugh lines.  I do believe this product works and I feel if I were to use it for a few months longer, it would do even more.  I would recommend this product to friends for firming, wrinkle control, and possibly little discolorations you may have.  The SPF 15 is an added bonus!  I never broke out, either.   Disclosure~  I did receive this product, complimentary, to test.  I did test it for 2 weeks and I'm pleased to leave my honest review.  I gave 4 stars because I hoped it would reduce wrinkles a little bit more than it did, however, I only tested it for 14 days straight.  Had I been able to test for a few months, I possibly could give 5 stars if it reduced more wrinkles. I have some left in my sample tube and will continue to use it until it's empty. Then contemplate purchasing the full size.. which I might do.  I will include a before and after photo. *** I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kitzen P.
I received this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. First, the samples I received came in a tube rather than the tub that the product normally comes in. I really prefer tubes as the product stays fresher and you don’t end up contaminating the product by dipping your fingers into it. I really wish the regular size came this way. Although, I don’t usually use a day cream with SPF, I use one separately, I really like this cream. It is not heavy or greasy and it instantly feels smoothing. I did notice that I need to be very careful about the amount of product I use on my t-zone because I have very oily skin and it disturbs my makeup after several hours if I’m not careful. The scent is pleasant, though it is a bit strong for what I am used to as I’ve been using LifeCell most often. I’ve no issue with the price point at all and the cream’s effectiveness is really wonderful. I held back a star only for the strong scent. Although, it is not offensive at all, it tends to give me a bit of a headache until it dissipates. It probably won’t you... I’m just really sensitive to smell.
Donna M.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Clarins Extra Firming Jour has made a huge difference in my facs. I have Combination/Oily skin with wintertime dry patches, and it is really hard to find a moisturizer that will effectively work in those conditions.

I was asked to review thisnproduct and received free samples of this and the night cream I have used it exclusively for 2 weeks and I really like what I see. My skin feels like velvet and there is no flakiness or oil patches, my fine lines are filling in nicely and I can tell that if given more time, some of them may go away! It is not too heavy for daytime, it absorbs quickly and didn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I adore this product. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive. I'm so happy that I got to try it and I may save up for it later but truly, the price is the only factor keeping this from 5 stars...and my skin care drawer.
Amanda Y.
Blue Springs, MO
I am an avid face care junkie. I have very dry skin and I'm constantly looking for a great moisturizer that can 1. provide adequate moisture 2. Doesn't flake off when applying makeup 3. Is anti-aging and 4. protects my face from the sun. Before I purchase any moisturizer I always read LOTS of reviews. I decided to try Clarins USA Extra Firming Day SPF15 after reading so many rave about this skin care line.

Living in the Midwest, we have an array of temperatures from 100+ degrees in the summer to negative in the winter and everything in between. With that being said, I needed a good all-climate day time moisturizer. At night I prefer a really thick cream to help my skin recover after my night regimine, however, during the day I need something lightweight that packs a punch in moisture without feeling like a big greaseball. I LOVE this product! My skin feels very supple and smooth. Clarins USA Extra Firming Day SPF15 does not clog pores and I have not had any breakouts from using this product.

When I apply makeup, I feel like I do not need a primer with this lotion. My foundation glides on and stays put! When you take into consideration of not having to purchase a primer, it makes this product that much more affordable. As a 39 year old woman my skin is not getting any younger, so taking care of it is really important to me. After applying the firming moisturizer, I can visibly see how smooth my skin is and it feels firmer. This is another reason why my makeup just glides on my face. My pores also appear smaller, which is a huge bonus.

I have stubborn Malasma and so a good SPF is critical for keeping my age-spots at bay. If I could change anything about this product, I would make the SPF to be at least 30. The moisturizer is a bit on the luxury end of pricing, however, a little goes a LONG way. I received a sample bottle in exchange for testing purposes of the product and I have been able to use it everyday for 2 weeks now. I would imagine a full bottle could last around 6-8 months.

Bottom line, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!
Karen C.
Canby , OR
I waited quite awhile to write this review because it takes awhile for a product to start showing results. My first impressions on this was that it’s too thick for me because I like a product that soaks right into my skin and I felt like this one sat on top instead of soaking in. That made other products not sink in so I tried using this as the last product I’d use before I stated on my makeup.

Then I had problems with my longtime favorite primer not going on very well so I tried a few other primers with it. In the long run, this just isn’t for me. I’m kinda OCD about the products I use and how they feel on my skin and this is one I just didn’t care for. I didn’t feel or see any firming and since it was winter time, I don’t know how well the SPF worked since I wasn’t in the sun.

I’m sure it’s a great product but if you don’t like thick creams then you won’t care for this either.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I used this product and the night cream daily for 16 days before writing my review.  I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes.

There are lots of pros to this product so I'll start there.  I am 40 with combination skin.  I used this all over my face every morning.  It absorbed well and did not leave a greasy feeling.  I did notice some softening of my wrinkles, particularly on my forehead an around my mouth.  My face did feel soft and refreshed.

There is a fairly strong perfume scent.  It dissipates quickly and I liked it but it could be a deal breaker for some.  Lastly, my product came in a tube but it is sold in a jar and I'm not a huge fan of products in a jar.  All in all it is a nice face cream.
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I received this product free from Influenster as part of a contest and in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have to say I was not very impressed with the Clarins Extra-Firming wrinkle Control Cream. I gave it a two week trial, which, for any skin care product, is a fair trial and any effects should be able to be seen within that time frame. I noticed no difference to the overall tone of my skin, what I did notice, and didn't like, were the dry patches of skin that appeared around my mouth and chin area. I had to reapply lotion more than once during the day to keep these areas moisturized. I also didn't like the smell of the cream. Maybe it was because of the SPF factor, but it was not a pleasant odor to me and lasted a couple hours before I no longer noticed it. I found that if I applied my regular facial serum ahead of time it masked the odor and made it tolerable.
I did appreciate the fact that the Clarins cream does have an SPF factor of 15, as I find that to be a great plus in facial care, especially in the prevention of wrinkles and skin cancer, and I do tend to lean more towards products that do have SPF.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Not likely. For the money, there are many other skin care products out there that I would deem more worthy of the money spent.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
First let me say I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. With that being said, I love this moisturizer. The day cream is very lightweight but extremely moisturizing. My skin gets very dry in the winter and the Clarins day cream absorbed into my skin and left it soft and supple. A lot of moisturizers either sit on the skin and feel greasy or get absorbed into the skin and still give you a tight dryness. This product was definitely not one of them. The day cream has spf of 15.... but gives no white flashback in pics. It does have a light scent but not overpowering. I would consider myself to have sensitive skin and had no issues or breakouts. I feel with continued use this will definitely help with firming skin and smoothing wrinkles. I have used the combination of day and night cream regularly for the past week and I do see a difference in the lines on my forehead as shown in pics below. [product:clarins-extra-firming-wrinkle-control,-firming-day-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-15] #gotitfree
Kymberlye C.
Beech Grove, IN
You can feel the good things that go in to making this wonderful Product.I love the botanicals used in making these products.Age defying products are my thing so, I like to give a product a little time before forming an opinion.I used it the 14 days and loved it! Here's what I found!Upon application it starts to transport your skin to a moisture paradise. I am familiar with the Clarins brand and I always have good results.This is no exceptions. It feels good going on and smells fantastic. I used both day and the night formula. I couldn't wait to use it. I think I will continue to use this.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Ive posted a review for my #clarins voxbox, yet have not gotten the badge. I’m also getting emails to review the sample, even though I already have. Any suggestions? Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream
Summer H.
Clarins Extra-Firming SPF 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day Cream had a scent that was very unappealing to me.  Did the scent bother anyone else?
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've completed my #Clarins #reviews with a photo, but I can't seem to upload the reviews. What am I doing wrong?