BY CLARINS

A potent firming formula designed with Clarins expertise. Smooths out fine lines, improves the skin's firmness and sculpts the shape of the face. Soft, supple texture and soothing fragrance.

Usage: Apply to a cleansed face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.

Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
I did not find that the Deluxe size sample that I received from Influenster made any difference in my facial skin; however, I did use it around my eyes and saw a tremendous difference in my crepey eyelids and under eye!! I cannot speak for what it could have done to my facial skin which is deeper in a long-term use. I also have noticed the crepey skin has returned now around my eyes.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the extra firming night and day. Granted I’m not older than 25, so aging is not a big concern right this very moment, but this is just a great basic preventative product that is hydrating, super creamy, and has a pleasant scent to it.
Mia T.
Lafayette, IN
I am in LOVE with this stuff!!! I got a sample of this in a voxbox for free#!! And this stuff goes on like silk and wears so well on the skin, so supple, yet you can almost feel it firming at the same time. I would swim in this stuff if it wasn't cost prohibitive!!!
Sharlenae C.
Batavia , OH
Love this night cream! My skin always feels so much better in the morning when I use this. The only negative would be the expensive price of this product.
Jenna L.
San Pedro , CA
AmaZing!! My skin felt so smooth and looked great after using this. It was gentle on the skin and it made my skin glow
Margarita T.
I've used it but don't know that I have seen a difference maybe because I look at myself everyday
Jade E.
United kingdom
I only had the tester tube of this product but I enjoyed using it. It comes out thick and feels heavy on your face until it has sunken in, when you wake up in the morning your skin feels soft and bouncy