Clarins Extra-Firming Night Rejuvenating Cream uploaded by Petra S.

BY CLARINS

A potent firming formula designed with Clarins expertise. Smooths out fine lines, improves the skin's firmness and sculpts the shape of the face. Soft, supple texture and soothing fragrance.

Usage: Apply to a cleansed face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.

Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
I love the extra firming night cream i have been using it for years! It’s super hydrating and has help soft my lines over time! The package is beautiful but it is glass! I would totally recommend this to anyone between ages 28-40
Jessica C.
Clarins is one of my go to brands for skincare. I love this cream and can't say enough good things about it. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after only one week of use. Smoother and former feeling.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
This is my favorite night cream. I really have noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin when I use it. I am also a big fan of the extra firming eye serum and the extra firming mask. I incorporate all 3 into my night time routine.
Anne K.
This night cream, has plumped my skin, increased my face's firmness, and greatly nourished my skin overnight. I see a remarkable difference, and can see my fine lines looking softer.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Reviewed this in a VoxBox. Don’t feel the small tube gave enough product to see results, but def did feel the tightening effect.
Michele S.
Coram, NY
Great cream. Nightly use made my skin feel amazing. It's a little pricey but you will notice a difference in your skin
Gipsy O.
mejorar el color de mi piel y desaparecer esas feas manchas por el sol es mi reto para ello es indispensable este producto y poder asi de manera rapida y sin maltratar mi piel obtener un color parejo en mi rostro donde puedo lucir naturalmente la belleza de mi piel, recomendarlo es mi objetivo al recibir el producto lo usare por un mes para demostrar por las redes sociales su efectividad y recomendarlo al 100%
Rutna V.
A product which I have seen improvements in my skin. Though I am not of the age to need extra firming I still heard great reviews about this product and was pleased. However, I would not purchase again as there are other products with a smaller price tag which can do the same thing and the product does not offer anything that made a drastic change to my skin.
Petra S.
Like vacation for the skin.I love the scent and the texture (not too greasy).Makes your skin soft and prevents wrinkles

Amazon