Skin CareFacial SkincareClarins
Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types

Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types

by Clarins

Age-defying night moisturizer for all skin types that visibly firms, lifts, and fights wrinkles.

what do you think this product ?
is this cream really worth the money?Does it help to reduce the fine lines?
I would looooove to review this. I’m turning 40 soon and wish to find the best cream to hide every little wrinkles. Clarins seems to be the best for what I’m looking for...
Start your review of Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types!
Product Highlights
I'm very picky about my pm creams. I have sensitive dry skin. Many products end up leaving my face looking like an oil slick but this was wonderful. I applied it to my clean dry face before bed. When I awoke the next day the dry patches were gone and my skin had a lovely soft aka baby skin texture. I'm in love.in reviews
This night cream is amazing. Very moisturizing and smooth. No weird smells or irritants on my skin either and I have very sensitive skin so that's a plus for me. I like how it feels thicker yet when it's on I don't have that feeling. Just a feeling of a moisturized and smooth face.in reviews
Louise S.
Uk
Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types uploaded by Louise S.
Got a trial bottle of this, and I’m definitely going to invest in the full size product.. a small amount goes along way and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Love the smell of this product but I think all Clarins products smell lovely and fresh
Samantha W.
Preston, Uk
I received a free sample of this with a recent purchase so I’ve been using it over the couple of weeks. I didn’t feel much firming benefits usually with a firming product I would see this around the jawline but unfortunately I didn’t notice much difference. I also didn’t feel a great level of hydration the following day from it. I wouldn’t purchase personally.
Celia M.
Good product, no bad reactions on my sensitive skin which is rare!!! A little over priced but that may just be a problem on my side, but makes me feel youthful. I would recommend this product to others.
Lizzy G.
belfast
I love this night cream, it makes my face feel so tight and soft. In the morning my skin glows. It’s quite affordable, a small jar lasted me 6 months!!
Zoe W.
Not really as good as I expected to be honest. I was hoping for better results especially as it’s so expensive.
Samantha M.
Hey everyone, Today I thought I would let you all know what I thought of the Clarins Extra Firming Nuit Cream. I have always been a fan of Clarins, but don’t tend to buy it much as it’s a bit of a luxury…. so I have been trying to buy more affordable skincare products lately due to being a student. However, I really want to splurge on the Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream and use both of them together to see how it works 🙂 This night Cream feels so light on the skin and absorbs really quickly. The consistency is quite thick, which I like. However, Its totally non-greasy and leaves my skin looking lovely and glowy…. it even makes my skin look really good without foundation, which is a bonus 🙂 plus the scent is light and fragrant, but not too strong! This cream leaves my skin with a more even and brighter appearance and a little goes a long way, so it should last for a long time 🙂 I have been receiving a lot of compliments on how my skin looks recently…. so maybe splurging on this product regularly might be totally worth it 🙂
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types uploaded by Nibras S.
This moisturizer is so good . It’s so nice on my skin.so effective it is smoothed and make it soft. It’s a strong scent. It has a good value but so expensive. I bought a travel size. I would like to remove the scent
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Extra-Firming Nuit Wrinkle Control, Regenerating Night cream I received this Clarins from Influenster complementary in a Voxbox. I did like it I cannot say I loved it. It worked well but I was excited by my results. I found it hydrated a little bit but not as I would've thought by the Company and price of this particular product. I can say if your skin is dry then don't spend the money for Clarins Extra Firming Nuit it did not impress me at all. I liked it as a free product but no results to display or get excited with. Sorry but I honestly cannot recommend this as a great moisturizing night time cream.
Hope G.
Clarins Extra-Firming Night - All Skin Types uploaded by Hope G.
Kymberlye C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! I love the Clarins brand and I have used several Products and they never cease to amaze me! I have used this for 14 nights and I love it. It feels good going on and smells fantastic! I love the botanicals used to make it and I can feel the firm but not tightness that it promises! It's a real keeper!