Skin CareFacial SkincareClarins
Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté

Clarins Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté

by Clarins

Anti-aging neck and décolleté cream that visibly minimizes wrinkles, skin slackening, and age-related dark spots.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Clarins Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté uploaded by Reika H.
I was excited to use this product when I received this sample from Clarins. But, this is not for me. I get rashes and get itchy every time I apply on my neck. I have somewhat sensitive skin and around neck was more sensitive. Unfortunately I couldn't tell the result and I would not buy it...
Rui P.
Grand Rapids, MI
After a long search, I thought Clarions extra-firming neck and décolleté could be my neck saver. I have two and half deep lines on my neck which appeared many years ago. I am close to 40. So I applied it two times a day, gently around my neck. It doesn't have any allergic effects as StriVectin. No rashes or any itch. But, no other effects, either! I couldn't tell any differences on any of the lines after several months' use! I don't recommend it as per my experiences.
Tessa P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Clarins Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté uploaded by Tessa P.
My Clarins love continues. A dinky sample but as always with clarins a little goes a long way. Firming treatment for neck and “décolleté” (which sounds so much more refined than “chest”). Creates a nice taut and slightly tingly feeling. Makes skin look smoother and has a lovely gentle scent.
Louise M.
Clarins Extra-Firming Neck and Décolleté uploaded by Louise M.
I used this for the first last night and it felt really nice on my skin, absorbed quickly and my neck still feels good this morning.
CECE F.
Montreal , QC
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t have wrinkles on my neck yet so I’m using this preventatively but my mom uses it too and she’s seen results. It’s an extra step I like to do in my night time skincare routine because we tend to ignore our neck and chest area when combatting aging. I apply all my serums down to my chest first and then pop this on top. It smells good and it’s very hydrating.

Looking for your answer?