BY CLARINS

The 1st relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth stress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiance—for younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes!

Ashtin N.
Rising Fawn, GA
This mask was pretty decent. It left my skin feeling smooth and helped the fine lines around certain areas of my face but it did leave me with a few random breakouts. I have combination to oily skin. I did love the packaging though! I just wish I was able to continue using it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I loved this mask. It smelled nice and I felt like my skin was glowing after I used it. A little goes a long way. My skin felt healed as well. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I will definitely keep this product part of my collection!
Vane E.
Orlando fl
This firming mask helps to tighten the skin. I am young but I believe in forming the skin now before it’s to late. This mask doesn’t feel to tight or painful but you do see a difference after a few uses
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
First of all, this mask smells AMAZING. It was not drying and definitely made my face feel firm and soft. I used about 1-2x per week. It’s very gentle so I would definitely recommend.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I love to use this under my eyes and neck. The smell is good, I notice some tightening the effect is great. It’s been helping with fine lines very gentle to my skin. I recommend this!
Danielle T.
Waukesha , WI
This mask if perfect to use before events or a night out on the town! It’s super hydrating and leaves your skin bright! It also helps soften the looks of lines. I totally recommend for everyone to try this!
annalishamassey M.
I cannot say how much this product is such a lifesaver for my skin. The hydration level is outstanding and I find myself grabbing this product every Saturday morning to help my skin recover from the week. Run do not walk and places in your regular skin care routine will not be disappointed
Lindsey C.
Medina, MN
Clarins continues to amaze me. I’m only in my late twenties, but I absolutely love this firming mask. It feels very cool and soothing going on. I also love that you can choose to rub the mask into your skin afterward and remove with a toner, instead of simply rinsing. This way you feel the effects overnight. Fabulous face mask!