BY CLARINS

The 1st relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth stress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiance—for younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes!

Ale N.
This a very cooling masque and it’s purple in colour! I have to give it 3 stars. It has a very spa-like scent so it feels very relaxing when I had this on. This isn’t your slap on and rinse off masque like most masque one is used to. There are steps to using this masque. There are pressure points you have to trigger when you use this masque. The first time I used it, I felt meh about the masque because all I did was to slap it on and rinse it off after awhile. I found out about the pressure points and while it felt good, it didn’t wow me. For $75, it is very disappointing. No, I won’t be repurchasing. I have a better luck with Fresh firming masque.
Stephani G.
Clute
Wow! Amazing stuff. I recieved a sample and had to run out and buy full sz. I'm 41 and my skin hasn't lost its firmness just yet. But I wanted to start a firming mask adap to help keep its tighness. So far so good. Smells godd and feels nice on. Any product from this brad hasn't let me down.
Ashtin N.
Rising Fawn, GA
This mask was pretty decent. It left my skin feeling smooth and helped the fine lines around certain areas of my face but it did leave me with a few random breakouts. I have combination to oily skin. I did love the packaging though! I just wish I was able to continue using it.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
This product dried out my face leaving me with hug dry patches. Did not meet my expectations. Packaging wasn’t all that. I was a first time user and I will not repeat this product. Nor will I buy it again.
Jessica R.
Pequannock, NJ
This was a great buy. After applying this my face felt nice and tight. I felt replenished and not dry. This is a product I will continue to use. The price is good especially because it works.
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
I'm always looking for a product that will firm my chin because of my massive weight loss. This product does that very well. The skin feels tighter after immediately using the mask.
Jessica B.
Phoenix
This mask is simply a miracle worker. When the sales girl was trying to sell this to me she tested it on the top of my hand...OMG! The results were visible in a matter of minutes! I bought it on the spot and I have not regretted it for one second! Throw this mask on before a night out and knock 5-10 years off your face! AMAZING!!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I loved this mask. It smelled nice and I felt like my skin was glowing after I used it. A little goes a long way. My skin felt healed as well. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I will definitely keep this product part of my collection!
annalishamassey M.
I cannot say how much this product is such a lifesaver for my skin. The hydration level is outstanding and I find myself grabbing this product every Saturday morning to help my skin recover from the week. Run do not walk and places in your regular skin care routine will not be disappointed
Natalie M.
Syracuse , NY
This mask is great for dry, dull, or aging skin. The texture and smell are amazing. I use it once or twice a week when my skin needs extra-hydration. I will even leave it on and use it as an overnight mask. It does wonders for the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes.