BY CLARINS

The 1st relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth stress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiance—for younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes!

Stephani G.
Clute
Wow! Amazing stuff. I recieved a sample and had to run out and buy full sz. I'm 41 and my skin hasn't lost its firmness just yet. But I wanted to start a firming mask adap to help keep its tighness. So far so good. Smells godd and feels nice on. Any product from this brad hasn't let me down.
Alicia N.
Norman
Amazing! I pretty much use this stuff every night if not every other night because 1) face mask are life and 2) this formula really helps me combo skin! The packaging is general, nothing super special about i but if you are looking to buy I would suggest Walmart or some drugstore near you.
Daniela G.
My mother recommended this one to me . And I can’t live without it . The results are amazing . If you’re a makeup junkie you have to learn how to take care of your skin as well . And this product is one to have in hand for reparative reasons .
Ashtin N.
Rising Fawn, GA
This mask was pretty decent. It left my skin feeling smooth and helped the fine lines around certain areas of my face but it did leave me with a few random breakouts. I have combination to oily skin. I did love the packaging though! I just wish I was able to continue using it.
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
This product dried out my face leaving me with hug dry patches. Did not meet my expectations. Packaging wasn’t all that. I was a first time user and I will not repeat this product. Nor will I buy it again.
Christie
This mask will make you feel face lift worthy by the time it dries. It sucks the skin tight and it feels so amazing. I can feel every pore shrinking with each passing moment. I use this weekly to keep my skin looking firm and youthful.
Jessica R.
Pequannock, NJ
This was a great buy. After applying this my face felt nice and tight. I felt replenished and not dry. This is a product I will continue to use. The price is good especially because it works.
Lisa G.
This mask firms but it does make it feel like you are suffocating, or you can’t move your face which is what I look for in masks that are firming it’s pricey for me but if you don’t mind the price I would recommend
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
I'm always looking for a product that will firm my chin because of my massive weight loss. This product does that very well. The skin feels tighter after immediately using the mask.