BY CLARINS

"Clarins Extra-Firming Mask. A mini-spa for your skin! The first relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth tress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiancefor younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes! *From ClarinsTO USE: Apply... see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample and immediately came to buy a full size jar. Clarins has done it again with the stimulating yet relaxing aromatherapy along with the feel of this on my skin. I was so glad to see that I didn't actually have to remove.it . My skin looked and was, even to the touch, tighter. Highly recommend!
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent mask; But very very very Costly. I love it but I may not buy it again because I don't prefer spending that much on this mask. Gives lot of wonderful glow, Easy texture, wonderful smell. I love everything about this but price.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
tara n.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products ever. I put it on before I go to sleep and rinse it off in the morning. Once a week. The results are amazing. I look great, people at work and friends tell me I look beautiful and this is the reason why.
danielle m.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does the job. This does what it tells you it will. If you use this religiously then you will see your smile lines gone, forehead lines gone, etc. I loved everything about this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins is my favorite brand and they have so many products I would love to try, this is one I am so glad to have found. It is a great treat after a busy day
Mahroosha S.
Boone
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this mask while visiting my mother and absolutely loved it, I almost stole it from her! It left my skin feeling soft and firm!
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The extra firming mask is amazing does miracles works fast on skin and is not harsh at all and I have sensitive skin too