BY CLARINS

"Clarins Extra-Firming Mask. A mini-spa for your skin! The first relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth tress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiancefor younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes! *From ClarinsTO USE: Apply... see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ashtin N.
Rising Fawn, GA
This mask was pretty decent. It left my skin feeling smooth and helped the fine lines around certain areas of my face but it did leave me with a few random breakouts. I have combination to oily skin. I did love the packaging though! I just wish I was able to continue using it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I loved this mask. It smelled nice and I felt like my skin was glowing after I used it. A little goes a long way. My skin felt healed as well. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I will definitely keep this product part of my collection!
Lindsey C.
Minneapolis
Clarins continues to amaze me. I’m only in my late twenties, but I absolutely love this firming mask. It feels very cool and soothing going on. I also love that you can choose to rub the mask into your skin afterward and remove with a toner, instead of simply rinsing. This way you feel the effects overnight. Fabulous face mask!
Ashley A.
I received a sample and immediately came to buy a full size jar. Clarins has done it again with the stimulating yet relaxing aromatherapy along with the feel of this on my skin. I was so glad to see that I didn't actually have to remove.it . My skin looked and was, even to the touch, tighter. Highly recommend!
Kelly T.
Nauvoo, AL
I just turned 40 and I'm using a lot of age reduction creams and face masks to test out and see which one is the best to keep off and ward off the wrinkles and the Aging for my face this one seems to be a good one it's already reducing some of the fine lines that I was noticing on my face
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Excellent mask; But very very very Costly. I love it but I may not buy it again because I don't prefer spending that much on this mask. Gives lot of wonderful glow, Easy texture, wonderful smell. I love everything about this but price.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
tara n.
Encino, CA
This is one of the best products ever. I put it on before I go to sleep and rinse it off in the morning. Once a week. The results are amazing. I look great, people at work and friends tell me I look beautiful and this is the reason why.