BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 05 oz

Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz

by Clarins

Manufacturer: Helps firm, lift and fight wrinkles. A day cream that provides a complete firming action thanks to kangaroo flower extract, a new plant discovery known for its regenerating power to help lift and minimize wrinkles. This silky moisturizer blends natural botanicals from around the world (six of which are organic) for powerful firming, lifting and radiance-boosting results. Australian kangaroo flower extract, with strong regenerating capacity, and organic mitracarpus helps improve skin's elasticity and firmness. Acerola seed enhances radiance and organic desert date extract targets dark spots for an even skin tone. Organic oat sugars help smooth, while organic leaf of life and shea oil hydrate and comfort the skin. The formula also offers protection with Clarins' antipollution complex to shield skin against environmental aggressors. The new Extra-Firming range illustrates Clarins' responsible approach to beauty. Six ingredients are of organic origin: mitracarpus, oat sugars, leaf of life, desert date, sanicle and African ebony. We continue our ongoing support of Jardins du Monde and their community projects in Madagascar and Burkina Faso

Clarins Extra Firming Jour Spf 15 Wrinkle Control Firming Day Cream; All Skin Types; Travel Mini; 0.5 oz/15 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz!
Katie D.
Mentor, OH
Overall, this product wasn't bad. I like that there is SPF in it (although I think it could be higher), it feels lightweight on the skin, and it absorbs easily. At first, there is a little bit of a greasy feel to it, but it dissipates over time. This also isn't uncommon for my skin type for anything containing SPF. The reason I knocked off 2 stars was for the fragrance, which is too strong, and the price. A full size jar of this is $89 at Sephora (1.7 oz). I don't mind investing in skin care, but this didn't do anything special, so it's just not worth it to me.
Alex H.
Any extra amount of SPF is great. But this wasn’t anything amazing to use as a moisturizer for me. It was just okay, left my skin hydrated but very greasy by the end of day
Lynn B.
El Cajon , CA
Clarins has great products and this firming spf is fantastic I use pretty much everyday under my makeup
Kayla H.
west virginia
Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz uploaded by Kayla H.
Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: eBay
I’m going to give this five stars for now because I have no idea how I like it I just bought it and haven’t even unpacked it yet. I will come back to this review and update it as soon as I start using itClarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz
Marissa M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product smells fresh and after you put it on it feels cool on your face. Very gentle and light when applying it. I would leave the product as it is. The value is a little pricey but the product is good quality you get what you pay for. I would purchase again!
Tara H.
Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz uploaded by Tara H.
I feel like it's hard for me to notice a big big difference since I'm just 24 but it does make my skin feel great I'll think about buying the full size. what I have I bought a sampler type box.
Anna D.
los angeles
I use this every night before i go to bed. It smells good and it’s in my everyday routine. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin. Affordable too!
Claire A.
knowle, Bristol
Oh gosh I love this cream! I was kindly sent this sample by Clarins to try and I just adore it. I don’t know why but I thought it was going to be too rich for my skin ( normal/oily) but it wasn’t. It goes on easily and is absorbed quickly into the skin. It has a very light pleasant scent to it and my skin was left feeling plumped up and moisturised all day and night! It’s been about two weeks now and my skin has never looked better, even some of my facial scars seem to have soften in colour slightly. I’m totally in love with this product and will definitely be stocking up on it!
Antonica T.
Bristol, UK
Clarins Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 Travel Mini 0.5 oz uploaded by Antonica T.
This brand is my favourite one when the subject is protect my skin from the sun and I have it maintain the protection for many hours. My family and I use it and I only have good thoughts about it. I recommend it.
Bianca H.
Love the smell and makes my legs look amazing. Tan lasts up to 3 days then starts to slowly wash off. I would mix body glitter with the product for a little bit of shine. Would recommend it to anyone that’s looking for a perfect tan at home.

Looking for your answer?