BY CLARINS

A groundbreaking 2-in-1 anti-aging eye balm minimizes the look of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness for youthful, brighter-looking eyes.

A potent blend of Albizia extract, Caffeine and Horse Chestnut escin targets dark circles, puffiness and signs of fatigue caused by a hectic lifestyle. Kangaroo Flower and Mitracarpus extracts visibly firm, lift and fight wrinkles. Clarins’ new generation mother-of-pearl illuminates the skin so eyes appear brighter.

Smooth like a serum, comforting like a balm, this innovative, ultra-sensorial texture can be used daily or as a relaxing 10-minute mask that leaves eye contours looking tension-free and refreshed.

Pair with Extra-Firming Phyto-Serum—the ultimate power lift duo.

• I just love this but need more in my sample sizes, anyone...4 Answers
  • Does this item cause milia? Also does it help with dark c...10 Answers
Clarins Extra-Firming Eye

Start your review of Clarins Extra-Firming Eye!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pittsburgh, PA
I am very self-conscious about my under-eye area, as I am prone to dark circles and eye bags and sags, plus I have aging-related wrinkles, etc. I noticed the difference immediately using a side-by-side comparison with another eye cream (confirmed by my husband in a blind test). First, it goes on so easily: the cream just kind of melts onto my skin so there was no tugging required to smooth it under my eye. Within minutes, the area was matte and my dark circles were gone! More amazing and telling, the area under my eye was tighter, which I hadn't expected. Yes, I poked under both eyes to see my skin's response. The "control" bounced like a trampoline; the one with the Clarins cream was tighter in its response. Finally, the under-eye area was very smooth! Even the little wrinkles at the inner corner were gone. I visited the Clarins site soon after receiving it and bought it. I received this product complimentary for review purposes but this does not affect my review.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Worked as expected love the product and would buy it if not too pricey. I have to say it was a great product as it was not greasy at all and made the eye area subtle and soft I would buy it again
Woodbridge, VA
I received this product from Influenster!Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to this product.  It had great ingredients but I have very sensitive skin and in the end, I could not tolerate the product.  I gave it go my mother who enjoyed it, so I'm giving the product 4 stars. She said that it did smooth some of the lines around her eyes but didn't do much for her under eye darkness.  But, we both have deep set eyes, hereditary dark circles, and seasonal allergies - not many products can help with our dark circles!
Navarre , FL
Loved this!! the texture and lightweight feeling on my skin was refreshing. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feeling after application which is always a good thing.
Honestly this didn’t do anything for me. I used this for about 14 nights and maybe I needed to use it longer but that was all I was given so not complaining. #complementary
Paramount, CA
This eye cream is a good way to tighten up the sensitive skin around the eyes. It has a cooling effect that relieves pressure and puffiness around the eyes. This is a bit pricey but it works, my only complaint is the texture of the eye serum, it is a bit tacky but this does go away as the product dries down!
Abilene, TX
Did not work as promised. It may be because it was just a sample that I received from Influenster but I wouldn't buy this product for myself. There are much cheaper products out there that do a better job. I would not recommend this to others. Not worth your money or time.
If a serum and eye cream had a love child, it would be the Clarins Extra-Firming Yeux. Made with albizia extract (which boosts collagen and elastin production), caffeine, and horse chestnut extract, the potent formula has a filler effect for fine lines.
Rockland, MA
Pretty good stuff do you feel you need extra lift around the eye? This will certainly do the job. Super hydration and beautiful feel on the skin. You will see change pretty quickly a must try.
It was okay not enough product to give a good enough review sorry.It wasn't greasy and it was very light weight.It did not cause any reaction and I am pretty sensitive to eye creams.
Does this item cause milia? Also does it help with dark circles?
I just love this but need more in my sample sizes, anyone else?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email