BY CLARINS

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Wrinkle Lifting Complex, this cream helps firm, lift and minimize wrinkles with age-defying results. Green banana promotes firmness; oat sugars help firm, smooth and lift; lemon thyme promotes elasticity; and bocoa extract helps fortify and energize.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Thymus Citriodorus Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.

Usage: Apply each morning after your serum to the face and neck using the Clarins Touch Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm the product in your palms then gently place on your cheeks, forehead, neck and décolletage. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure, never pulling or tugging the skin. Move outward from your cheeks toward your ears, from the center of the forehead to the temples and from the jaw down to the décolletage.

• I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am st...1 Answers
  • Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lift...1 Answers
Machelle C.
Pawtucket , RI
Thank you so much influenster for the clarinet day and night creams. I'll start using them tonight.
Courtney H.
Started using the extra firming day cream last week. My face looks and feels so much softer and I have not notice any increase in acne or breaks out. Has a nice light fragrance as well. Not to mention that these last could of days have been super cold and this cream kept my face moisturized all day. I honestly can’t confirm if my face is any firmer. Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream
Audrey R.
I've been using this product for weeks and have definitely noticed a supple, soft, and minor lifting of my skin, ESPECIALLY my neck. The lines along my neck seemed diminished even though they are not too deep to begin with. I didn't notice much effect on my forehead frown lines, but that's probably going to need something stronger. It's very creamy, but not too thick and it absorbs into the skin after a few minutes (not instantly). I usually wear it over Vitamin C oil and under a priming moisturizer.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I have found the best firming creme. My skin hasn't looked this good sense I was in my 20's. Being older I have extremely dry skin and this is a drink of water. My skin is so soft and my wrinkles around my eyes have improved tremendously. Who doesn't want amazing & youthful skin. I couldn't live without this in my life. Its definitely a game changer. I received it as a complimentary sample from Influenster for testing now I'm hooked.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell , GA
I've enjoyed using a sample of this day cream. It does go on smoothly and has a great consistency. Felt smoothing and fresh and wore nicely under my makeup. It worked well to liven up my skin in the morning!
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Honestly the best! I have an oily T-zone and normally get huge breakouts when I use moisturizer there, but its so hard to avoid! I decided it was time for a change and I'm glad I did! This didn't give me one pimple! I also have mega dry cheeks, I know, weird, but this made my cheeks look younger and like they had never seen dry, cold weather! My favorite part is that it doesn't have an oily finish and it doesn't run down my face when I work out! Which is a huge perk because I love to work out! I will 100% buy this product again in the future. I have no clue why I'm surprised because Clarins is such an amazing brand!
Aylin R.
Been using this for a few years, just picked up another jar. It moisturizes well, not sure any better than other creams I have tried. But I keep using it because I like the scent and texture a lot.
Christine S.
Roswell, GA
Great cream I have very combination skin. Oily t zone and very dry on the outside areas of my face. It was enough heavy enough to moisturize The really dry areas of my skin. But not so much so that affected the normally oily areas. Didn't help much with oil control not that it's meant to, so I still ended up with a greasy nose at the end of the day. But not anymore than I normally would!
Ashley B.
Wow! I got this as a sample in one of my orders online and I have to say I am VERY VERY VERY satisfied in how well it holds up to its word. It is not greasy at all. Very light. Defiantly seen results within one week. Try it and see for yourself how well it is
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This moisturizer saved my skin! I had gone to a dermatologist who prescribed the wrong medications for my mild acne. I broke out terribly and needed to refine my regimen to get my skin under control so I started using a suite of clarins products. Within 3 weeks my skin had completely recovered. I will ALWAYS be a Clarins customer.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am starting to notice some wrinkles around my eyes.  A family member sent me this cream but I noticed that it said for age 40 skin.  Will this hinder or help my newly found wrinkles??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
H I.