BY CLARINS

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Wrinkle Lifting Complex, this cream helps firm, lift and minimize wrinkles with age-defying results. Green banana promotes firmness; oat sugars help firm, smooth and lift; lemon thyme promotes elasticity; and bocoa extract helps fortify and energize.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Thymus Citriodorus Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.

Usage: Apply each morning after your serum to the face and neck using the Clarins Touch Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm the product in your palms then gently place on your cheeks, forehead, neck and décolletage. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure, never pulling or tugging the skin. Move outward from your cheeks toward your ears, from the center of the forehead to the temples and from the jaw down to the décolletage.

• I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am st...1 Answers
  • Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lift...1 Answers
Alexandra S.
I love clarins, and this cream works wonders. It is on a pricey end but if your skin needs a refresher and new life then I would recommend.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Love this fuming day cream. It goes on great and doesn't give a build up under your makeup. It's firming but obviously not a face lift.
Angelina M.
I really really love this Clarins Extra firming day cream , it really works! Whenever I have dry skin, or oily skin it works amazing!
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
So worth your money! Its for all types of skin and I have oily skin so it works perfect for me. Recommend this to oily skin ladies!
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
I love this cream, it give my skin all the hydratations that my skin needs! , and my skin looks better!! i recommended this product
Kendra B.
Really firms the skin awesome product! Will definitely suggest this product to anyone looking for a wrinkling and firming creme!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
This skin cream in the all-in-one that will give you that awesome shine, it will nourish your skin while repairing and hydrating.
Julie S.
Roma, TX
I REALLY love this product!!! My mom and mother in law loves this product too. They have there faces like new very firm!! Love it
Mayra P.
Chowchilla , Ca
I was a little skeptical about using this forming cream but after using it just one time I was very pleased with my purchase.
Andrea F.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing plus it really works!! :-) it's not at all greasy ! I use this daily under my makeup and works as a great primer !
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am starting to notice some wrinkles around my eyes.  A family member sent me this cream but I noticed that it said for age 40 skin.  Will this hinder or help my newly found wrinkles??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
H I.