BY CLARINS

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Wrinkle Lifting Complex, this cream helps firm, lift and minimize wrinkles with age-defying results. Green banana promotes firmness; oat sugars help firm, smooth and lift; lemon thyme promotes elasticity; and bocoa extract helps fortify and energize.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Thymus Citriodorus Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.

Usage: Apply each morning after your serum to the face and neck using the Clarins Touch Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm the product in your palms then gently place on your cheeks, forehead, neck and décolletage. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure, never pulling or tugging the skin. Move outward from your cheeks toward your ears, from the center of the forehead to the temples and from the jaw down to the décolletage.

• I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am st...1 Answers
  • Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lift...1 Answers
noel D.
Dundalk, MD
Great just for about everything I love how it leaves my skin so freshesead and hydrated
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love how this cream goes on my skin it makes it nice and smooth and I just love it
Fabia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Impressive product I love it. I believe it's underrated it should be advertised more.
Stephany H.
I use it everyday and it's very good. It's not oily cream. I recommend it so much.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
This was very well to my sensitive skin I loved it and now I must purchase more
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love this cream! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firm! Just amazing!
Lorna D.
Glasgow
Lovely rich moisturiser. Felt amazing on my skin and I noticed a real difference in the suppleness of my skin after using this product - my skin didn't feel as dry and looked much brighter. I would recommend this product. I think the only thing is that the clarins products are luxusry products and are quite expensive but you definitely get what you pay for
Constance M.
When I worked at a place that sold this brand I used to go without makeup just so I could put this cream on before my makeup, and the worst part is that I didn't even work for that brand lol. I love these brand, it works like a dream. It has all kinds of stuff and it really helps your skin. I mean, I don't have wrinkles, but you're never too young to take care of your skin.
Aylin R.
Been using this for a few years, just picked up another jar. It moisturizes well, not sure any better than other creams I have tried. But I keep using it because I like the scent and texture a lot.
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Worth every penny when you compare it to cheap immitations, this new cream is lighter and fresher and it's almost like a little beauty flash balm has been mixed in...I love it :)
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am starting to notice some wrinkles around my eyes.  A family member sent me this cream but I noticed that it said for age 40 skin.  Will this hinder or help my newly found wrinkles??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
H I.