BY CLARINS

Perfect day cream for women in their 40s and above, this expert skin firming cream offers a ‘face lift’ effect upon application for immediate beauty results, visibly reducing wrinkles and expression lines. Day after day, the anti-ageing wrinkle lifting cream helps to reinforce skin firmness while maintaining its elasticity and reducing the risks of damage. Contains organic lemon thyme which protects elastic fibres, reinforces dermal support system, organic green banana extract which reinforces collagen fibres and their connections to cells in the dermis and Clarins exclusive Anti-Pollution complex,preserving the skin from the harmful effects of the environment. Suitable for dry skin.

Usage: Apply Double Serum before the day cream to optimise the anti-ageing effect. Apply to a cleansed face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream For Dry Skin
  • "I have really dry skin during the winter months. I received a free sample of this product from sephora. I have been using it for a few days and the dry skin has gone away. I have noticed that my skin has more moisture now and I am going to purchase a larger size of this product now. I hope you enjoy it too. " in 37 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing, feels great on the skin and long lasting results. I would but this again. " in 6 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I don’t mind using Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask every once in a while! I love this product. I cannot recall where I purchased it because a little of this goes a long way! The packaging is pretty and I love the way it helps my face and keeps it healthy.
Kay K.
It’s a smooth cream that works best on my skin. Yet everyone is different. I buy this product at target and it’s effective. It’s worth buying it but as again everyone has different skin types. I always put this cream on
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
I love clarins this product works soooo good! I’m into skin and signs of aging at an early age and this just makes me look younger. This definitely is a must have product in your skin care regimen for sure.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore Clarins and their built in sunscreen products. Especially the cream for your face. It is so moisturizing, not greasy, and perfect for sensitive skin. I couldn’t ask for more from a skin care product and both of these also help prevent wrinkles!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Yes, this product is expensive, but you really end up getting what you pay for. I feel like I've finally found my dream product that I'll be using for many years to come. This product has made the texture of my skin look wonderful, even my boyfriend has been commenting on how much better my skin looks. In addition to benefiting my skin, this cream also leaves a matte finish when I apply it, which makes it super easy to apply make up afterwards! Almost every single cream or lotion that I have ever used has made my face look super oily, but this stuff just leaves it looking supple and clean. For quality like this, I'll continue paying the $82! I'm in love with Clarins!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Very affordable and effective I recommend this to anyone and I buy this all the time love this and great price and compare to others I would highly recommend this skin care is so amazing for oily skin or dry skin and long lasting
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I received a sample size with a purchase at Ulta and was thrilled! I always wanted to try Clarins, but can never really get myself to splurge. It is pricey, but well worth the price! I will drink be purchasing once I run out of my sample. Feels lightweight and not too greasy! Wears really well under makeup!
Child O.
This stuff helps take the lines off my face from under my eyes it was my first time using the product and I really thought it was effective not disappointing at all it was in a nice little tune thing and I just wish it came with more in it but other than that I loved it
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I’ve been thinking about trying this out. I’m 43 and need help with the fine lines around my eyes. Has anyone had any success with this? Pros? Cons?
Candace F.
Brookside , NS
Is this the best product out there to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. My 36 year old skin is starting to feel the effects of aging Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream For Dry Skin