BY CLARINS

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Wrinkle Lifting Complex, this cream helps firm, lift and minimize wrinkles with age-defying results. Green banana promotes firmness; oat sugars help firm, smooth and lift; lemon thyme promotes elasticity; and bocoa extract helps fortify and energize.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Thymus Citriodorus Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.

Usage: Apply each morning after your serum to the face and neck using the Clarins Touch Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm the product in your palms then gently place on your cheeks, forehead, neck and décolletage. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure, never pulling or tugging the skin. Move outward from your cheeks toward your ears, from the center of the forehead to the temples and from the jaw down to the décolletage.

• I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am st...1 Answers
  • Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lift...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
Clarin's
Extra - Firming Day Cream is a solid contender in the anti-aging moisturizer category.  I received this product
complimentary in exchange for a candid review.
This product claims to firm, lift and fight wrinkles.  I am 40 and have combination to combination /
oily skin.  I regularly use anti-aging
products in my skin care routine.  I do not have any wrinkles at this point and am always on the lookout for a great anti-aging
/ firming product.   This moisturizer is
creamy, light weight and virtually fragrance free.  The moisturizer absorbs into the skin
easily.  I immediately noticed how smooth
my skin felt.  After a few week's use, I
also noticed improvement in the texture of my skin.  Regarding firming and lifting properties, I
did not notice any substantial changes to my skins.  This is the only reason I did not rate this
product higher.   @influenster @clarins #clarins # voxbox #complimentary #sponsored  Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I have found the best firming creme. My skin hasn't looked this good sense I was in my 20's. Being older I have extremely dry skin and this is a drink of water. My skin is so soft and my wrinkles around my eyes have improved tremendously. Who doesn't want amazing & youthful skin. I couldn't live without this in my life. Its definitely a game changer. I received it as a complimentary sample from Influenster for testing now I'm hooked.
Courtney H.
Started using the extra firming day cream last week. My face looks and feels so much softer and I have not notice any increase in acne or breaks out. Has a nice light fragrance as well. Not to mention that these last could of days have been super cold and this cream kept my face moisturized all day. I honestly can’t confirm if my face is any firmer. Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream
Syreeta E.
Santa Maria, CA
Im always a skeptic of creams that claim to stop wrinkles. This cream smells good and feels good going on the skin. I cannot tell id there is actual firming but this could be because you may need to use for a while to see results. I received this  product complimentary through Influenster.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product! It's my very first anti wrinkle cream so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's a creamy texture but very light weight. Love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel soft and clean all day.
Audrey R.
I've been using this product for weeks and have definitely noticed a supple, soft, and minor lifting of my skin, ESPECIALLY my neck. The lines along my neck seemed diminished even though they are not too deep to begin with. I didn't notice much effect on my forehead frown lines, but that's probably going to need something stronger. It's very creamy, but not too thick and it absorbs into the skin after a few minutes (not instantly). I usually wear it over Vitamin C oil and under a priming moisturizer.
Andrea O.
Clarins is one of the brands that works the most in skin care to protect us from the sun (that's why I love it). This line of general care is applied in the without any other additional product
I recommend you use it if you have little light on the skin and dryness.
honey p.
tustin, CA
i have combination skin and recently picked this product up on the recommendation from an ulta employee. over the last week my skin is more hydrated and looks brighter and more youthful. i read some reviews the the product was to greasy for some people. i do admit that the product melts into you skin and does leave a shine. but for me i feel the benefits of hydration and the slightly dewy look it gives my makeup is great!

pros:
-amazing hydration
-brighter firmer appearance
-a lot of product (a little goes a long way)
-plant based

cons:
-slightly oily but the amount of hydration you retain makes it worth it.
-price is on the higher end but that is to be expected of a quality moisturizer that has skin care.

another thing to note that i learned recently from a makeup specialist is that some people are allergic and or sensitive to plant based products and that may be why some people break out when using plant based products.
Kristi M.
Afton, OK
This cream worked so well with my oily skin. It soaked right in and didn't leave a greasy feeling on my face. I could definitely see a difference in my skin. Plus my makeup went on so flawlessly.
Audrey V.
San diego, CA
Love this day time moisturizer. It is lightweight and easy to put makeup over. I love the smell and it is great for dry and oily skin! It is hard to travel with since the bottle is glass and wide. But overall great!
H I.
Zaghouan
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am starting to notice some wrinkles around my eyes.  A family member sent me this cream but I noticed that it said for age 40 skin.  Will this hinder or help my newly found wrinkles??

back