Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream

by Clarins

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Wrinkle Lifting Complex, this cream helps firm, lift and minimize wrinkles with age-defying results. Green banana promotes firmness; oat sugars help firm, smooth and lift; lemon thyme promotes elasticity; and bocoa extract helps fortify and energize.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Thymus Citriodorus Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.

Usage: Apply each morning after your serum to the face and neck using the Clarins Touch Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm the product in your palms then gently place on your cheeks, forehead, neck and décolletage. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure, never pulling or tugging the skin. Move outward from your cheeks toward your ears, from the center of the forehead to the temples and from the jaw down to the décolletage.

I am 31 yrs old and I consider fairly good skin.  I am starting to notice some wrinkles around my eyes.  A family member sent me this cream but I noticed that it said for age 40 skin.  Will this hinder or help my newly found wrinkles??
Moisturizer??? !!! [product:clarins-extra-firming-day-cream-all-skin-types]
Start your review of Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream!
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
I have a sample of this wow it works awesome I can't wait to afford the bottle Clarins products just love it.
Machelle C.
Pawtucket, RI
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream uploaded by Machelle C.
Thank you so much influenster for the clarinet day and night creams. I'll start using them tonight.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream uploaded by Katy G.
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream uploaded by Katy G.
Love this product! It's my very first anti wrinkle cream so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's a creamy texture but very light weight. Love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel soft and clean all day.
Audrey R.
Port Matilda, PA
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream uploaded by Audrey R.
I've been using this product for weeks and have definitely noticed a supple, soft, and minor lifting of my skin, ESPECIALLY my neck. The lines along my neck seemed diminished even though they are not too deep to begin with. I didn't notice much effect on my forehead frown lines, but that's probably going to need something stronger. It's very creamy, but not too thick and it absorbs into the skin after a few minutes (not instantly). I usually wear it over Vitamin C oil and under a priming moisturizer.
honey P.
Los Angeles, CA
i have combination skin and recently picked this product up on the recommendation from an ulta employee. over the last week my skin is more hydrated and looks brighter and more youthful. i read some reviews the the product was to greasy for some people. i do admit that the product melts into you skin and does leave a shine. but for me i feel the benefits of hydration and the slightly dewy look it gives my makeup is great! pros: -amazing hydration -brighter firmer appearance -a lot of product (a little goes a long way) -plant based cons: -slightly oily but the amount of hydration you retain makes it worth it. -price is on the higher end but that is to be expected of a quality moisturizer that has skin care. another thing to note that i learned recently from a makeup specialist is that some people are allergic and or sensitive to plant based products and that may be why some people break out when using plant based products.
Maria L.
Elmhurst, NY
My mother loves Clarins. She's been a loyal customer for years and since she suffers for dark spots on her face and wanted help with her wrinkle, they suggested this moisturizer for her. She loves it and wants some more. I ordered this for her last month and she wanted more. She told me it gives some greasy feeling on application but it sinks in and wears well under makeup.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
It would be 5 stars but it is pretty expensive and that's one thing that's tough on me when I buy this. It does the job it's supposed to leaving your face smooth and moisturized. Overall perfect formula I just wish it was a little more affordable for my budget!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Clarins is plant-based and more natural than some of the stuff out there, so I feel like it's more gentle and good for my skin. I really like their day cream because it's light enough to wear under makeup, but also has a lasting hydrating effect. I will definitely keep this in my skincare routine.
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This moisturizer saved my skin! I had gone to a dermatologist who prescribed the wrong medications for my mild acne. I broke out terribly and needed to refine my regimen to get my skin under control so I started using a suite of clarins products. Within 3 weeks my skin had completely recovered. I will ALWAYS be a Clarins customer.
Ceallaigh M.
Makes skin hydrated without all of the oily feeling. Such a wonderful texture and effect. The smell is also light and pleasant, like flowers and citrus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
H I.
Zaghouan
il y a 4 ans
Megan R. il y a 4 ans
Clarins has some of my favorite moisturizers, this one would definitely be worth a shot. In the past the moisturizers I have tried have absorbed super quickly and left my skin feeling softer and more hydrated (I have dry, sensitive skin).