Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by Kathryn F.Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by member-332d5cbde

BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ana T.
Its a really Good cream for those who has dry skin problems.. it really repairs your skin
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Exceptional for dry skin, feels smooth to the touch and glides on softly and lightweight.
Julie L.
I had a period where I struggled with really dry skin in the area around my mouth. It was horrible! I tried so many different products to get rid of it and nothing worked.
Then my lovely aunt recommended Clarins Extra-Firming Day cream for dry skin.

I used it every morning after washing my face and in the evening before going to bed for about two weeks and my dry skin was gone.
If you have problems with dry skin I'd definitely recommend this for you.
Amira M.
Ottawa, ON
Even though I have combo skin, I bought extra firming cream for dry skin, because of the winter. My skin looks firmer, brighter, and the lines softer,after one week of using.
I will buy it for sure again but for normal skin this time. I have tried a lot of expensive creams in the past and I think this is the best so far!
Beth W.
North Wales
This cream is effective, although it's impossible to wear under make up!
It is also quite greasy and it makes your skin look oily after applying. It's also very heavy and you can feel it sitting on your face.
My advice would be to apply it at night instead as you won't need to apply make up before bed.
Benefit do a much better moisturizer and it's much cheaper! It also is oil free and feels light on your face :-)
Leontina P.
I have dry and dehydrated skin and this cream is wonderful makes my skin feel plump and hydrated. It just gives me a very nice glow and I bought it from sephora. The packaging is luxurious.
Bony S.
This moisturizer doesn't fit with my oily and combination skin. My T-zone area become really oily after an hour of applying this product. I don't see any effect of this product after one month of using it.
Patricia A.
I like this product because it leaves my skin with a sense of soft because i usally have problems with dry skin because of my allergics, i first try this product because my cousin told me about this then i get it and try and now i use this before i go to the bed because it make my skin feel so much better and the soft is incredible
Inês F.
In the winter I tend to have very dry skin and this firming day cream really helps moisturize my face. Always uply it after you wash your face and after a few use, I'll definitely notice the difference it makes.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
This day cream is so great for anyone with dry skin, especially in the winter months!! It makes my skin so hydrated and dewy, I never need anything else! It works amazing!!