Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by Kathryn F.Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by member-332d5cbde

BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Anna G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have very sensitive and dry skin. Been struggling to find a good product especially during winter. When I discovered this product I was on a cloud 7! My skin stayed moist and healthy. Highly recommend
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
This was a special treat to purchase; my skin is beginning to sag a little bit. it felt wonderful on my skin and wasn't greasy at all. No breakouts either. It didn't give an instant lift but it wasn't advertised to do that. I'll keep using to see if it helps me.
Krista G.
Lakeland, FL
I have really dry skin during the winter months. I received a free sample of this product from sephora. I have been using it for a few days and the dry skin has gone away. I have noticed that my skin has more moisture now and I am going to purchase a larger size of this product now. I hope you enjoy it too.
Nina A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely my favorite product ever, I have extremely dry skin and this leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Picked this up at Macy's and have been repurchasing ever since. It had a thicker consistency and that's what I look for, for my type of skin! Love!
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
I have very dry skin especially in the winter time. Claris Extra-Firming Day Cream has been so wonderful for my face during the day in the winter. I had such a hard time finding a good moisturizer for the day time in the winter. This is my go to for a winter day.
Rebecca T.
Goodyear , AZ
This doesn't appear to be made anymore because I'm unable to find it in Phoenix. I'd say it is moisturizing on parched skin & for me doesn't break me out. It's clarins so it's very pricey but unfortunately I find the cream to be eh but it's the best thing I've found for my dry, acne prone skin thus far.
Theresa G.
This is very nice to use in the external cold weather. Hydrated dry skin and leave it moisturized all day. While keeping your skin hydrated works towards helping fine lines and wrinkles.
Dominique D.
University Pk, IL
I have extremely dry skin this product kept me hydrated without cracking or drying throughout the day without giving me the appearance of being overly oily. I am a repeat user and will continue to be. No room for improvement on my end. I enjoy the multiple variety available to various skin types
Krupa N.
Morgantown, WV
It is very hydrating, but not super oily. It goes on thick and feels very good on the skin, but then gets absorbed quickly and does not leave a heavy feel afterwards. It definitely met my expectations. In addition, it smells awesome!
Kelly P.
Pensacola, FL
Superb. I've tried a million different brands in the fight to defy age and this if by far the best in a reasonable price range. I can see a huge improvement in elasticity and glow. It's truly a day product that doesn't effect the finish of my make up