Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by Kathryn F.Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin uploaded by member-332d5cbde

BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - Special for Dry Skin, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ashley G.
So I have very dry skin and it just bothers me. So I decided to try a new brand and saw this and decided to try it out. I was scared at first because I did not want it to dry my face even more. Let me say that my face feels soft and it's so firmed. Others have asked me how much did my treatment cost and I just said CLARINS!! Its not so expensive and it actually works. This brand is amazing and can't not wait to repurchase this. GO GET IT NOW!!!
Kathryn F.
I started using this moisturizer after having experienced chemical burns from another line of skincare. It is amazing. It cared for my extremely sensitive and damaged skin beautifully. It is also very concentrated. I only need to use a very small amount to achieve amazing results.
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
This is an amazing cream! After trying numerous body creams, Clarins is by far the best. It is really rich and luxurious without being greasy or nonabsorbent. It comes in a jar and it's so thick that it looks almost like cream cheese when you first open it. As soon as you dip a finger in, you'll know how amazing it is. I already mentioned how rich it is, but this can't be overstated; while some other rich body creams can be really oily or difficult to absorb into the skin, that is not the case with Clarins Extra Firming Cream, once you rub it into your skin, it gets sucked up almost immediately and makes your skin softer and more supple -- Dare I say that it feels like you've injected a youth serum. My skin always looks younger and smoothr with this cream. Last but not least, the smell is really pleasant. It isn't overwhelming but it has a very nice odor that dissipates within an hour.
Jenny K.
I buy this product once every 2 months . So little of this cream can do so much . It leaves my face looking so flawless and glowing . I definitely started noticing a difference within 2 days . This cream has a not so great smell but that doesn't matter since it works so well . I highly recommend it .
Katherine T.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE Clarins products and this was another product that did not disappoint. I thought that it gave me great moisture and helped my skin feel lifted and firmed. This was my first time using this particular product, but I have been a fan of Clarins forever!
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD
I love finding really effective age fighting products. I use a ton of them and can safely say that Clarins makes some of the best on the market. I am not so sure about the ingredients, if you're concerned about using more organic ingredients, but I know that whatever they use--it WORKS. I have seen fine lines at the tops of my cheeks diminish a lot.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
This cream really works. It made my face feel so moisturized and yet very light without the greasy feeling I get with other face creams. I also tried the All Skin types with SPF 15, great for the outdoors. It lasted all day! I recommend this product!
noami g.
Manhattan
I liked it at first. After a few weeks I realized it wasn't for me. My skin broke out and seamed oily in some parts and dry in other. I wish they offered products without fragrance. Because if you use multiple products, the scent can be overpowering.
Taylor O.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of the most amazing moisturizers I have ever used. The product is absolutely perfect. The scent, the texture, the wearability, the way it makes my skin feels, the way it moisturizes my ultra dry patches, and longevity of moisture it provides. Unfortunately, it is too expensive for me to maintain a solid regiment of using it daily.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Very nice !! I switch off my regimens from light humectant to rich creams. I adore the Double Concentrate alone or beneath this moisturizer. Even using heavily as a sleeping mask. Refreshing, moisturizing and firming.