BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types1 Answers
  • How many days it takes to see a difference?1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...
Kandi B.
I have found the best firming creme. My skin hasn't looked this good sense I was in my 20's. Being older I have extremely dry skin and this is a drink of water. My skin is so soft and my wrinkles around my eyes have improved tremendously. Who doesn't want amazing & youthful skin. I couldn't live without this in my life. Its definitely a game changer. I received it as a complimentary sample from Influenster for testing now I'm hooked.
Courtney H.
Started using the extra firming day cream last week. My face looks and feels so much softer and I have not notice any increase in acne or breaks out. Has a nice light fragrance as well. Not to mention that these last could of days have been super cold and this cream kept my face moisturized all day. I honestly can’t confirm if my face is any firmer. Clarins New Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream - All Skin Types -
Syreeta E.
Santa Maria, CA
Im always a skeptic of creams that claim to stop wrinkles. This cream smells good and feels good going on the skin. I cannot tell id there is actual firming but this could be because you may need to use for a while to see results. I received this  product complimentary through Influenster.
Audrey R.
I've been using this product for weeks and have definitely noticed a supple, soft, and minor lifting of my skin, ESPECIALLY my neck. The lines along my neck seemed diminished even though they are not too deep to begin with. I didn't notice much effect on my forehead frown lines, but that's probably going to need something stronger. It's very creamy, but not too thick and it absorbs into the skin after a few minutes (not instantly). I usually wear it over Vitamin C oil and under a priming moisturizer.
Andrea O.
Clarins is one of the brands that works the most in skin care to protect us from the sun (that's why I love it). This line of general care is applied in the without any other additional product
I recommend you use it if you have little light on the skin and dryness.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Honestly the best! I have an oily T-zone and normally get huge breakouts when I use moisturizer there, but its so hard to avoid! I decided it was time for a change and I'm glad I did! This didn't give me one pimple! I also have mega dry cheeks, I know, weird, but this made my cheeks look younger and like they had never seen dry, cold weather! My favorite part is that it doesn't have an oily finish and it doesn't run down my face when I work out! Which is a huge perk because I love to work out! I will 100% buy this product again in the future. I have no clue why I'm surprised because Clarins is such an amazing brand!
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This moisturizer saved my skin! I had gone to a dermatologist who prescribed the wrong medications for my mild acne. I broke out terribly and needed to refine my regimen to get my skin under control so I started using a suite of clarins products. Within 3 weeks my skin had completely recovered. I will ALWAYS be a Clarins customer.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Clarins is plant-based and more natural than some of the stuff out there, so I feel like it's more gentle and good for my skin. I really like their day cream because it's light enough to wear under makeup, but also has a lasting hydrating effect. I will definitely keep this in my skincare routine.
Justine A.
I love this. It is a great all around day cream. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. And it is really hydrating. I bought mine at the Clarins counter at Macys. I definitely recommend this day cream to anyone looking for a great quality day cream. Worth the money.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
It would be 5 stars but it is pretty expensive and that's one thing that's tough on me when I buy this. It does the job it's supposed to leaving your face smooth and moisturized. Overall perfect formula I just wish it was a little more affordable for my budget!
H I.
Zaghouan
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?