Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types uploaded by Machelle C.Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types uploaded by Andrea O.Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types uploaded by Audrey R.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Moisturizer??? !!! Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream - All Skin Types1 Answers
  • How many days it takes to see a difference?1 Answers
Siri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using Clarins because my mom uses it and took me to a Clarins event at the mall. This day cream was really rich and moisturizing and left my skin feeling hydrated. I love their night cream as well. Definitely check out the counter during the holidays to see if there are special value sets, a much better buy than at regular retail.
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This moisturizer saved my skin! I had gone to a dermatologist who prescribed the wrong medications for my mild acne. I broke out terribly and needed to refine my regimen to get my skin under control so I started using a suite of clarins products. Within 3 weeks my skin had completely recovered. I will ALWAYS be a Clarins customer.
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins is plant-based and more natural than some of the stuff out there, so I feel like it's more gentle and good for my skin. I really like their day cream because it's light enough to wear under makeup, but also has a lasting hydrating effect. I will definitely keep this in my skincare routine.
Valerie L.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
This product is a really good moisturizer. The other claimed benefits were nonexistent on my skin. I really liked the moisturization the product delivered, but I received no additional benefits from this rich creamy product. The cream absorbed into my skin while leaving no greasiness afterwards.
Jescylin W.
RIO VISTA, CA
I really like the feel of this Day cream. It glides on smooth and my skin absorbs it so fast! I really like how soft and smooth my face feels after I put it on. I really like this Day cream a lot and when I put my make up on it doesn't feel "cakey" like some other day creams I have tried.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer it helps my skin ten fold. I have sworn by this brand since I was little because my grandma would buy it and tell me it was the best and it is. I love this stuff will always free purchase and always will wear it as my moisturizer in the morning.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It would be 5 stars but it is pretty expensive and that's one thing that's tough on me when I buy this. It does the job it's supposed to leaving your face smooth and moisturized. Overall perfect formula I just wish it was a little more affordable for my budget!
Kasey R.
Manteca, CA
I love this cream! I have oily skin so I'm always hesitant to use any kind of cream on my face, but Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream is great and keeps my skin looking young.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best day cream ever! nlllll llll not only is it all day moisturizer but it firms your skin at the same time. Dentally llllllllll. Definitely worth the money.
Kelly W.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
By far my favorite skincare brand. I am 46 and I am always getting mistaken for being in my thirties. The scent is heavenly and really makes you feel pampered.
H I.
Zaghouan
Marie-Pierre S.
How many days it takes to see a difference?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry oit your skin? Is it safe for sensitive skin?