BY CLARINS

Firming every body will love! Soothing cream — with an anti-wrinkle blend of Lemon Thyme, Centella and Bocoa extracts — helps improve skin’s natural elasticity for a sleeker, chicer silhouette. Firms, tones and promotes youthful-looking contours for younger looking skin.

• Does anyone know if this works and how long it takes to s...3 Answers
  • Does this cream really help in firming or reducing wrinkles?1 Answers
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Did not really work and I had to stop because I test on animals. It was not effective and I was disappointed. I bought this at Sephora, luckily I could return. It was not a great value and it was pricey, I don't like the ingredients and I would not purchase
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Pretty basic firming cream, no lasting results, purchased online, smell is not too strong, gentle formula, would not repurchase, would not recommend just plain basic and somewhat disappointing and inefficient
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
My mother in law swears by Clarins. Scent isn't strong but it's good. I have only used it while I was in New York when my skin decided to be dry and ashy. For the work it does the price is worth it. Not a bad selection but I will purchase a mini or full size product when I travel.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
I use to use this daily for like 2 years before I starting product reviewing again however I still use this sometimes. I try lots of lotions and this is still 1 of my favorites, I just love how well it absorbs into my skin and keeps dry skin from constantly coming nack.
shera z.
sunny isles
Love the smell it reminds me of the spa. Using it makes me feel pampered with super soft skin. The price is high but I love their products and find that they work realy well. I would be quicker to buy a cream in target or drug store but once in a wile when I want to treat myself I would deffinately buy it again
Amina A.
I'm not that big of a fan of this product mostly because of what it does. It claims to say that is is firming however it doesn't really do that. It moisturizes really well however is doesn't have that much of a scent either. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Clarins has changed this cream over time. When I first bought it, mid-90's, it had a pleasant fragrance and was far more emollient. Loved it! Late 90's or so, they changed the scent & added some astringent ingredient that made it feel tingly but decreased the emollient properties. At that point, I stopped using it regularly because the results just weren't there. Out of curiosity, I purchased it again recently after trying a dab at Macy's. The current formula has a fragrance similar to the original and does soften my skin, but has a greasy sheen that sits on the surface for quite awhile before absorbing....reminds me of the old Pond's cream my mom used to use years ago. [actually have to wipe my hands a bit after applying or it puts fingerprints on everything I touch] Earlier opinion is confirmed & I won't be purchasing this again regularly. Imo, a natural product like Avalon's firming cream is effective, less expensive and non greasy.
Alex P.
Colfax, CA
I use this product nightly and it does a great job at what it's supposed to do I would highly recommend it to anyone it you are battling with dry skin. I saw a change in my dry skin within the first day of using it.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Oooh está loción es lo máximo, amo como deja mi piel, la utilizo para hidratar luego del baño y siento la piel hidratada y suavecita todo el día. Su aroma es suave y la recomiendo 100%
Christina D.
Wellington, FL
This is quite amazing! I like to use it around my trouble areas like underneath my bum. It really lifts in tightens the skin so I use it around areas where I have cellulite and stretch marks. I constantly have to buy a new one of these because I always use it up in record time! And if you purchase this at Macy's the ladies are so lovely at the counter they load you up with samples to try💋
Influenster M.
Does anyone know if this works and how long it takes to see results?
Pri S.
Does this cream really help in firming or reducing wrinkles?

Sephora