BY CLARINS

The essential first step to achieving a firm, youthful-looking body. This refreshing exfoliating treatment — with smoothing Natural Bamboo Powders — casts-off rough, flaky surface cells and impurities, giving body skin a sleek new start. Extracts of Mimosa and Shea caress skin with a delicate veil of softness. Preps skin for the treatments to follow.

Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub
  • "I love this product! i used to have really dry skin but now that i'm using this products, my skin is super soft and smooth." in 18 reviews
  • "This is a great scrub to remove any rough skin! It's like a complete microdermabrasion session for your entire body! It's sensitive enough and doesn't cause redness. " in 17 reviews
Anna N.
Dallas
I love this scrub because it’s not oily at all so it doesn’t leave a residue or anything. Also, the squeeze bottle means that you don’t get water in the product which can happen with a scrub that comes in a jar. It also has maybe the least offensive smell ever and lasts a long time because it’s very gritty and effective. It’s perfect for before shaving especially in areas that are prone to razor burn or ingrown hairs. A totally useful no nonsense product that is great for men and women!
Lisa V.
Quincy, MA
This exfoliating body scrub is amazing and leaves your skin silky soft.  I have been a firm believer that you should take care of your body as well as you take care of your face.  This scrub is gentle enough to use on your entire body while still exfoliating your skin.  Using this body scrub from Clarins along with their amazing body oils will leave your skin feeling soft and years younger.
Miss U.
This exfoliating scrub is so luxurious. I love it’s scent and texture. Very creamy and gentle but skin feels super clean after rinse. Price point is a bit much but I still like it. I use it everyday with combination of body contouring oil. Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I loved this scrub! It works so so well. I had a smaller deluxe size bottle of it and used it all! It's so good it makes me want to purchase the full size! I haven't noticed any big time results, perhaps over time I could see it making a difference!
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
This product is the best exfoliation product I think I have ever used. It is more on the pricier side but well worth it since there are no other products like it. I purchase mine at ULTA and it is available at other retailers as well. After use your skin is so smooth, it does not irritate like other exfolients.
Rachel B.
Wow, I love this! I'm addicted to the scent, for one thing. It takes just a little, so it lasts a long time. The exfoliating particles are super effective and gave me wonderfully soft skin -- similar to the feel of that St Ives peach scrub we all had in college. The only thing that would stop me from buying again is the price. For a young woman, this is more of a luxury gift item than a regular purchase.
Nina S.
I believe in body scrubbing. I've be3n been using this brand for about 4 months now. And I've got to say the results are amazing. This brand has really impressed me. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. That i have recommend others to use it as well. I also do recommend for you to try it out sometime. You'll be happy you did.
hailey l.
This is a really good scrub. It leaves skin baby soft which is nice. It can be harsh depending on how hard you rub it. I thought it was pricey for a scrub. It met my expectations so I was pleased. I would buy again and recommend to others. The packaging was nice and simple
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
This stuff is amazing. The entire Clarins product line delivers in my option. This scrub makes my tired skin feel baby soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it! My SIL gave it to my as a gift (part of a set) and now I'll never be without or my many other tried and true Clarins products. They're worth every penny.
Patricia W.
Shreveport, LA
I love love love using this stuff! It helps to just slough all the dead skin right off and leaves your skin bright and beautiful for the next step in your skin care regimen. My make up goes on so smooth afterwards! One of my favorite parts of the week is exfoliation night.
Maria C.
I think Is a good exfolianting But Its realy value What thas it cost??
Evelyn R.
I love this but is kind of pricey are there any cheaper alternatives for really good body scrubs
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
I have sensitive skin, can I use this mask?
Ammeda a.
Does this really smooths out your skin?