BY CLARINS

Oil-free, mineral powder formula creates a unified, radiant matte finish while controlling shine. Looks “just-applied” all day long. Lightweight. Ultra-silky. Naturally hydrating. As close to perfection as a complexion can be—flawless, matte and shine-free.

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Clarins Ever Matte Mineral Powder Compact 00 Transparent Opale more...
The packaging is so fancy; it makes me feel special when I use it. I normally don't wear foundation, only concealer and this powder. It just makes my skin look nice by blurring my pores and making my skin look natural. I've used this product for over a year, and it's going strong. However, be careful because if drops, it will shatter into pieces. Just happened to mine.
Albanys M.
I really like this powder. because it is very natural, so it is perfect for person with sensitive skin.  You can use it for a very natural make up, if you are going to a party, it is better to use another powder with more covered. But definetly this is one of my favorites
Shirley L.
Kitchener , NY
This is much like any other powder I've used, there's nothing that sets it apart from the ELF powder that I've tried, other than the price.

back