BY CLARINS

This luxurious serum was specifically created for bigger, brighter, bolder looking eyes. Formulated by the Clarins Laboratories—pioneers of skin-refining plant science. Refreshing, lightweight serum is rich in plant extracts.

• Visibly “lifts” and lightens heavy-looking eyelids for an instant wide-eye effect.
• Brightens eye contours, to visibly reduce dark circles.
• Intensifies eyes by fortifying and enhancing lashes.

Tonya C.
I received this free from Influenster/Clarins for review purposes.  I also received the Clarins Extra Firming Phyto Serum and they both have a natural honeysuckle scent which is great!  Loved putting it on.  Product is on the thicker side, not too thick but on the thicker side.  Product applies easily and a little goes a long way.  I applied it to my eyelids and the skin under my eyes as I'm almost 46 and beginning to lose elasticity in my skin, especially the eye area.  Once it dries down it visibly gave the skin around my eyes more bounce, especially my eyelid area.  I didn't feel like my eyes were quite as hooded after it dried down and went about my makeup application as usual happy to look younger.  I used this day and night and noticed that I didn't look as tired when I woke up and looked in the mirror.  Very happy to have been introduced to this!  Thanks Influenster and Clarins!
Ivona C.
Jacksonville Beach
If I could give this product 100 stars, I would! This is my holy grail eye creme. As someone who suffers from dark circles, fine lines, and always looking super tired, this does the best job under my eyes I ever could’ve imagined. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Week after consistently using it, I noticed a huge difference. My under eyes looked brighter, my fine lines were finishing, and my skin felt tighter. This product is moderately priced and worth every penny!
Kristina S.
ASHLAND, MA
I received complimentary semple Clarins Extra-Firming Eye Balm from @Influenster and @ClarinsUSA and I absolutely love it. I do see the difference even after a week of using it. It has nice light smell and smuth consistency. I highly recommend it.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
I am sensitive skin and was a little nervous to try this product. It does not react with my skin and I love the feel of it.
endreina p.
Super good product, my skin look more healthy and natural my face look more radiant .
I'm in love with clarins
Marissa B.
McAllen
Leaves skin under the eyes feeling really soft and helps and helps with dark circles!
Miki G.
melbourne
I am just a student, so the price for this may be kind of unaffordable, and i won't be able to see drastic difference. So i let my mom try it, it does a very good job, but very importantly you must apply with massage, and use it for a month or more to see good results.
Kirsty d.
kirkcaldy
Although I love most Clarions products, I am disappointed that the Eye Contour Balm and the Eye Revive Beauty Flash appear to have been discontinued and replaced. When trying the new new Extra Firming Eye Serum it resulted in a severe reaction. Other new Clarions eye products were not much better. Please please please bring back the Eye Contour Balm and the Eye Revive Beauty Flash that were effective but did not cause allergic reactions. Being forced to look at competitor eye products even though I am a long-time loyal Clarins client.