Clarins Energizing Emulsion

by Clarins

Relieves and refreshes tired legs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Energizing Emulsion!
Sherly  R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing product! I have used it all though my life and I always go back to it. It feels refreshing on the legs and it gets rid of the bloating, pain and inflammation in a snap! The smell is very mild and luxurious of herbs. The consistency is watery but not runny and a little bit goes a long way. The price is right for the amount of product you get. There is no other product in the market like this one. I hope the never stop making it. I love it!
Britanie E.
Awesome! Very moisturizing and rejuvenating! Very gentle and cleansing. Feels very light.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This was different than I expected it to be. It didn't really make my legs look any different than they were before. the scent was pleasant, and it did keep my legs moisturized without irritating them. I wouldn't buy it again because I wanted more of a energizing feel to it.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro
This cream manages to relax my legs after a long day of school since at an early age the care of my legs is quite important and with this cream I get to enjoy a rest at night. The components of this cream have managed to reduce the tiredness of my legs and also leaves me a comfortable feeling. The price is a bit high but I do if I use it since I have received very good results. It has a very tight consistency to my skin immediately relaxing it
Meira S.
This feels refreshing and smells nice. I am not sure it does much more than that though, but that's good enough.
Angel G.
Chillicothe, OH
Love the tingle not really a wow factor. More of just an expensive lotion. Keep it in the fridge for an even better effect.
Katherine  A.
Danbury, CT
I really like the smell of this product and the exfoliants that it has, plus nothing better than the clarins products for skin
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
I loved the way this left my legs feeling. Its fantastic I would repurchase.
I loved the way this left my legs feeling. Its fantastic I would repurchase.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY
I have problems with my legs. Mostly they feel heavy and tired. When i use this it energizes them and makes them feel light as air.
Chloe A.
As someone who lives in NYC and walks a minimum of 3 miles a day on weekdays and usually 5-10 on the weekend, this product is a MUST! Nothing picks you up in the middle of a day like this. I'm not sure what it is, but after applying this, you only need to sit for a couple minutes before feeling completely rejuvenated!

Looking for your answer?