Clarins Energizing Emulsion uploaded by Kristy L.Clarins Energizing Emulsion uploaded by Christy R.

BY CLARINS

This refreshing lotion—with an energizing blend of camomile, basil, sage and cypress—helps relax, tone and rev-up tired legs. Helps maintain skin’s ideal moisture balance leaving legs soft, supple and soothed. Lightweight texture can be applied throughout the day—even over stockings.

Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
If you have a job that keeps you on your feet all day you must try this!! I run a lot so this emulsion (liquidy lotion) was perfect for my tired legs before going to bed. I use about a quarter size for per leg and massage from my feet up to my mid-thigh. Immediately my legs feel less soothed. I've used it for about 2-3 weeks and love it! The smell is also refreshing, very green and earthy a little strong but good. I definitely recommend if you're on your feet all day or a runner,or participate in any type of endurance sports or working out!👍I have never tried a Clarins product I didn't love! Clarins Energizing Emulsion
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I'm always on my feet. I exercise everyday, I run and I chase my little ones around all day by night time my legs and feet are just tired. At night after the kids are in bed and I'm windingdown for the day, I'll rib this all over my feet, ankles and calfs and it feels amazing. Because it's an emulsion it's a little runny (like it should be) and so easy to rub into the skin. It gives a cooling effect, almost like a muscle rub feels. The cooling effect is so relaxing and just makes the muscle feel so much better. The smell is like an outdoorsy smell but it's not strong and by morning it's gone.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This was different than I expected it to be. It didn't really make my legs look any different than they were before. the scent was pleasant, and it did keep my legs moisturized without irritating them. I wouldn't buy it again because I wanted more of a energizing feel to it.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

This cream manages to relax my legs after a long day of school since at an early age the care of my legs is quite important and with this cream I get to enjoy a rest at night. The components of this cream have managed to reduce the tiredness of my legs and also leaves me a comfortable feeling. The price is a bit high but I do if I use it since I have received very good results. It has a very tight consistency to my skin immediately relaxing it
Leigh Ann G.
I love Clarins Energizing Emulsion for Tired Legs. It always makes me feel good when I use it and allows for great blood flow and relieves that tired feeling. For me, it has a very pleasant scent and does not feel sticky when going on. I would recommend it to anyone who often suffers from tired legs
sacha k.
I have fibromyalgia and any bath for soaking muscles is a boon to me. This one provided some good relief, about average, it wasn't strong as I'd like, but gentle if you're looking for that. I thought it was a good value but not the most pain relieving.
Jessy F.
Super rejuvenating. I highly recommend this, 10/10. It made my skin feel so smooth afterwards, literally could not stop touching my legs. I use it once a week and it lasts for like 3-4 days. Got it online!
Claudia C.
I love this product and I love the way it makes my legs feel relax. I work sitting almost 7 hours and when u come home get a shower and use this product it is like I am ready for the next day!
Khaoula A.
Revere, MA
I got a good experience with this product but a little expensive
And i brought it from france its about 2 years now i will buy it again but not now , i use it every couple days i recommend this product
Chloe A.
As someone who lives in NYC and walks a minimum of 3 miles a day on weekdays and usually 5-10 on the weekend, this product is a MUST! Nothing picks you up in the middle of a day like this. I'm not sure what it is, but after applying this, you only need to sit for a couple minutes before feeling completely rejuvenated!