Clarins Eau Ressourante Silky-Smooth Body Cream

by Clarins

Moisturises, Scents, Rebalances

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Eau Ressourante Silky-Smooth Body Cream!
New Lisbon
Good quality, price, size, etc. Definitely try it out it's worth the money in your wallet
This product cannot be compared to another! It does its job correctly, leaving the skin hydrated with a beyond exceptional fragrance to it. This must be by far one of the best body creams I’ve ever used. For £15-30, I would 100% recommend and buy.
I personally think that after using Clarins Eau Ressourcante Body Cream the skin is like a silk. The texture of cream is amazing, it really feels like applying a silk on the skin and the skin itself becomes silky. I fell in love with this product
I thought this was a really nice product, very think but it goes a long way. Very long lasting but I would make up a little thinner so it doesn’t take as long to rub in. Over all I would buy it again.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love this lotion. I think it smells great and is perfect for dry hands. It is a body lotion as well, but I use it mainly for my hands. It is not at all greasy. Would definitely recommend this product. A bit pricey for hand lotion - but overall a fantastic product.
Vijayawada
Body cream is actually a fabulous product for me. I used it for an year and now im not using it.  It takes time to get on skin i think and it has good value. And not a nice scent i think.  But must be nice for some one .and yes I will definitely recommend it
Obsessed with this luxurious rich body cream. It smells divine and lasts for such a long time! It is a summer must have and a product that I would not be without. It feels gorgeous on the skin and soaks I’m leaving me moisturised without feeling sticky!
Hamilton
Unique texture. A Little goes a long way. Lasts a long time and does not go bad. Considering how long it lasts and how little you need to use the price is ok. It has a great scent. Skin feels a bit slippery after use. I would recommend it.
Aswan, Aswan
I really need to try this product. I've heard a lot about it. It's very nice. I'll be at the top of my happiness if you send this product to use it and try it and check it if you allow. If you send this product, I want it very hard. Very soft, pure and healthy, it's not expensive, I really want to buy it again but I can not find it in my country. products are well known.It is very beautiful.I will be at the top of my happiness if you send this product to use it, try it and check it if you allow.
Dundalk
Really light hydrated body lotion, has a lovely fresh scent. Good value for the brand and the amount of product you get for your money go it as a present but would buy myself

Looking for your answer?