Clarins Eau Ressourante Silky-Smooth Body Cream

by Clarins

Moisturises, Scents, Rebalances

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Eau Ressourante Silky-Smooth Body Cream!
Beaumont, CA
I am completely addicted to lotion and moisturizers for face and body, I love the smell that lotion has, in love☘️🥰🤗
boston
I looooove this! My skin feels amazing after it and so soft. I just wish it had a better scent but overall loved.
Mesquite, TX
such moisture and such smoothness!!! gentel enough to use every morning and night and holds moisture all day
Goodlettsville, TN
An excellent body cream. I promise you will love it! A little expensive but, well worth it. Give it a try!
Harvey, IL
Excellent on rough elbows and heels. Nice scent that’s not overwhelming but still a scent you can catch.
Harlingen, TX
This is a good product it makes your skin silky smooth its got a good fragrance and its very affordable
Ona, WV
This is the best moisturizer hands down.. My skin was soft n smooth for hours.. The smell was devine
Brooklyn,New York
This product wasn’t really the best moisturizer that I tried I didn’t like the texture so much
Cedar Park, TX
Love the smell of this have the perfume that goes with it. The lotion is nice and moisturising.
We love this body cream!! It is so thick and rich!! After using we feel great!! Love this!

Looking for your answer?