BY CLARINS

More than a fragrance, this uplifting treatment fragrance has skin care benefits derived from powerful and highly concentrated plant extracts, using aroma and phytotherapy techniques.

- Plant extracts with moisturizing and soothing benefits to lavish exquisite softness on skin.
- Beech bud extracts helps moisturize skin.
- Sorbier bud extract helps illuminate skin.
- Blackcurrant bud extract helps soothes skin.
- Non-photosensitizing.

Nicola C.
I am completely in love with this scent. I find that as an eau it does not hold the scent very long. It is meant as a treatment, although I'm not sure it's done anything for me in particular. It is more of a pleasant experience than than anything else, and I find if I spray it in my hair I will get a whiff now and again through the day. Also, the bottle will make an adorable bud vase when I've used it all up.
I especially like to bring it when I travel, especially if it's a work trip and I'll be staying in some unremarkable hotel.
I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a bit of uplifting aroma therapy. If you want more of a scent, I'd try one of the lotions in this line instead.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
This has quickly become my go to perfume. A few spritz are enough. I always, always get complimented every time I wear this. Not overpowering, but you can still smell it. Definitely recommended.
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
Very nice and energizing it's fresh and great for spring and summer I love the shower gel and lotion that matches it and it's way more affordable then other brands
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
This is the summer fragrance from clarins.
It is sensual and fresh, it has a lemon orange and wild rose smell. Perfect for hot weather and summer period of the year.
I just love to use it as a body mist.
And I also got the special packaging matching its name.
🏡🍊🍋🌹🏵️🏡
Karla G.
wicklow
I would give it 10 stars if I could. If you are a fan of crispy, fresh, citrus scents then you will adore this fragrance. I'm not too sure about its lasting power because its so fresh, its like I've Just stepped out of the shower. This is absolutely what I'll be smothering myself (and others) this spring and Summer
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Fresh, fruity and uplifting. This is my go to summer scent and love it for holidays. It's light, easy to wear and definitely gives you the feel good vibes when you're getting ready. Love it!
Rahali A.
est l'un de mes parfums préférés que je peux porter à tout moment de la journée ! Ce parfum est une association d'huiles essentielles et d'extraits de plantes. Quand je le porte je sens la nature, la propreté et le bien être ❤