Add a Photo

By CLARINS
Glowing Summer Gift Free with any $100 or $200 order plus 3 Free Samples and Free Shipping.

FREE SHIPPING

3 days left

Receive a 4-piece Glowing Gift Set Including a Beach-chic Tote Free with any $100 order Plus Get 3 Free Samples and Free Shipping.

FREE SHIPPING

3 days left

Free 4-Piece Anti-Aging Gift Set including a Beach-Chic Tote Free with any $200 order.

FREE GIFT

3 days left

Clarins Eau Des Jardins Eau de Toilette Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Photo (1)
Nicola C.
Nicola C.

I am completely in love with this scent. I find that as an eau it does not hold the scent very long. It is meant as a treatment, although I'm not sure it's done anything for me in particular. It is more of a pleasant experience than than anything else, and I find if I spray it in my hair I will get a whiff now and again through the day. Also, the bottle will make an adorable bud vase when I've used it all up.
I especially like to bring it when I travel, especially if it's a work trip and I'll be staying in some unremarkable hotel.
I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a bit of uplifting aroma therapy. If you want more of a scent, I'd try one of the lotions in this line instead.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA

Very nice and energizing it's fresh and great for spring and summer I love the shower gel and lotion that matches it and it's way more affordable then other brands
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

This has quickly become my go to perfume. A few spritz are enough. I always, always get complimented every time I wear this. Not overpowering, but you can still smell it. Definitely recommended.