Clarins Eau Des Jardins Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nicola C.Clarins Eau Des Jardins Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rahali A.Clarins Eau Des Jardins Eau de Toilette uploaded by T.E.M 💞.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Eau Des Jardins Eau de Toilette Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Nicola C.
Nicola C.
I am completely in love with this scent. I find that as an eau it does not hold the scent very long. It is meant as a treatment, although I'm not sure it's done anything for me in particular. It is more of a pleasant experience than than anything else, and I find if I spray it in my hair I will get a whiff now and again through the day. Also, the bottle will make an adorable bud vase when I've used it all up.
I especially like to bring it when I travel, especially if it's a work trip and I'll be staying in some unremarkable hotel.
I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a bit of uplifting aroma therapy. If you want more of a scent, I'd try one of the lotions in this line instead.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
Very nice and energizing it's fresh and great for spring and summer I love the shower gel and lotion that matches it and it's way more affordable then other brands
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has quickly become my go to perfume. A few spritz are enough. I always, always get complimented every time I wear this. Not overpowering, but you can still smell it. Definitely recommended.
Rahali A.
Rahali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
est l'un de mes parfums préférés que je peux porter à tout moment de la journée ! Ce parfum est une association d'huiles essentielles et d'extraits de plantes. Quand je le porte je sens la nature, la propreté et le bien être ❤
T.E.M 💞.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the summer fragrance from clarins.
It is sensual and fresh, it has a lemon orange and wild rose smell. Perfect for hot weather and summer period of the year.
I just love to use it as a body mist.
And I also got the special packaging matching its name.
🏡🍊🍋🌹🏵️🏡