BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one formula with [20+1] potent plant extracts, including turmeric, for visibly smoother, firmer, more radiant skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Clarins' innovative dual technology successfully combines [20+1] potent anti-aging plant extracts both water- and oil-soluble to ensure a perfect affinity with your skin. It is enriched with anti-aging turmeric to effectively target lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and boost radiance in as little as seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Made-to-measure application dispenses just the right amount for your skin type and climate. This formula is noncomedogenic and mineral oil-free. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 362 women, after 7 days of use:- 88% visibly smoother skin- 83% more radiant skin- 74% visibly firmer skin see more...

Sarah L.
Indianapolis
I know this is an anti aging serum but I'm 19 and I love this stuff! I got it for free from my job and I wanted to try it just to see what it was like so I could speak on it. After using the first night I was actually blown away by how healthy my face looked the next morning. My face was plump and healthy looking and my pore looked significantly smaller which surprised me. I can't speak on the anti aging benefits as my skin and I are still young, but I think younger people could benefit from this as a preventive anti aging step and enjoy the other benefits from it like I did!
Jose V.
Turlock
Review for: Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
This is my all time favorite serum! The concept of an oil and a liquid separate but together is executed perfectly through the dispenser! This serum firms, improves texture, boosts radiance, and targets pore density! I use this day and night after cleansing and toning. I would buy this again and again and would recommend this to everyone.
Kaleb F.
Boston
It makes sense that this product is so expensive because it is incredible. It instantly boosts the hydrating power of whatever face cream I am using that day.

To apply, I usually just need one pump near my fingertips which I rub together for a second before stippling it across my entire face and then working it into my skin. After that, whatever face moisturizer I choose seems to be absorbed deeper into my skin for better and longer-lasting hydration throughout the day.
Kenzie P.
Lakewood, CO
I love how firm this serum has made my cheeks. I have pretty chubby cheeks but now they’re nice and firm and I don’t feel like they’re just poofy. I’m also super glowy and I’m totally ready to drop 100 dollars on this serum again.
Katrina (.
Montgomery Village
I can’t live with out this serum. It has made a world of difference in my skin and skin care routine. It will never leave my line up. My skin always feels so
Hydrated after use
Alex
Review for: Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I absolutely love this serum. It keeps my face hydrated and youthful looking. It’s not too heavy and it smells amazing! It has very nice packaging and is definitely effective but the price tag is scary. I may splurge on this item again in the future.
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
I got this as a birthday present because of the steep (for me) price. I have noticed smaller pores, less texture, more luminosity to my skin, and improved coloring. I really appreciate the swivel on the top to adjust how much product you get! Helps ration the goodies
Jesal B.
Application wise it absorbs quickly and evenly on exfoliated smooth skin... glad they changed the dispensing method so that it comes out pre mixed now. As for the benefits, i haven’t seen any drastic changes in the month I’ve been using it.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This product is really expensive and I can't justify purchasing it because it's just an average serum . It's nice and does the duty of a serum but nothing fantastic or magical and other cheaper serums will do just fine.
Prisci C.
I received a 7-day sample of this product from Influenster to try out. The sample came in a cardboard box with 7 foil packets inside. The foil packet has two compartments (2 serums) that you're supposed to mix in your hand and apply. I felt it was hard to get the serums out of the packet by folding and pressing and that some of the product got wasted inside the packet.

The serums together feel very oily on your hand and the smell is nice, not overpowering. It's not a floral or fruity smell, it reminds me of plants or a garden. When you put it on your skin, it feels oily to the touch, but it does absorb in a few minutes.

As for the results, after 7 days my skin feels smoother and very soft. It doesn't feel oily or overly moisturized. I feel like I still need to use my moisturizer everyday (I have oily skin). I couldn't really tell if my skin looked more radiant or firmer like the product claimed. I suspect either I would have to use this more regularly to find out, or that for me this product will not make this difference.

I would recommend getting a sample of this like I did to test out if you have any sensitivities and if you like the way it feels on your skin. It did not break me out, or make my current acne worse.

I don't think I would purchase this product for myself, but I can see how it might be beneficial to others who don't have any established skin routine.

I received a sample of this product for free, but all opinions are my own and from my personal experience with this product.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Great brand, does this give you fast results?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How much does this go for?
zeinouba B.
Tunis
Is it good for acne ??
Nathali F.
Para que serva este produto?