Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate uploaded by Hawraa A.Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate uploaded by Nikeasa W.
2 colors available

BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one formula with [20+1] potent plant extracts, including turmeric, for visibly smoother, firmer, more radiant skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Clarins' innovative dual technology successfully combines [20+1] potent anti-aging plant extracts both water- and oil-soluble to ensure a perfect affinity with your skin. It is enriched with anti-aging turmeric to effectively target lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and boost radiance in as little as seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Made-to-measure application dispenses just the right amount for your skin type and climate. This formula is noncomedogenic and mineral oil-free. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 362 women, after 7 days of use:- 88% visibly smoother skin- 83% more radiant skin- 74% visibly firmer skin see more...

Prisci C.
Prisci C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a 7-day sample of this product from Influenster to try out. The sample came in a cardboard box with 7 foil packets inside. The foil packet has two compartments (2 serums) that you're supposed to mix in your hand and apply. I felt it was hard to get the serums out of the packet by folding and pressing and that some of the product got wasted inside the packet.

The serums together feel very oily on your hand and the smell is nice, not overpowering. It's not a floral or fruity smell, it reminds me of plants or a garden. When you put it on your skin, it feels oily to the touch, but it does absorb in a few minutes.

As for the results, after 7 days my skin feels smoother and very soft. It doesn't feel oily or overly moisturized. I feel like I still need to use my moisturizer everyday (I have oily skin). I couldn't really tell if my skin looked more radiant or firmer like the product claimed. I suspect either I would have to use this more regularly to find out, or that for me this product will not make this difference.

I would recommend getting a sample of this like I did to test out if you have any sensitivities and if you like the way it feels on your skin. It did not break me out, or make my current acne worse.

I don't think I would purchase this product for myself, but I can see how it might be beneficial to others who don't have any established skin routine.

I received a sample of this product for free, but all opinions are my own and from my personal experience with this product.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how this made my face feel and look! To be honest I didn't see any tightening or firming of my skin but my face did appear younger and so fresh! I usually have dry skin and while I was using this, it was perfect. It hydrated so much and I didn't see any flakiness under my makeup! It also didn't make me greasy the next morning. I applied it every night before bed for 7 days. At the end I really truly saw an improvement in my skin and so did my bf. I was sent the sample of this by Influenster and I'm so tempted to get the full size myself even though it's super pricey! It's really good! My skin never looked better than when I was using this for a week. I know I couldn't believe it either.
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most amazing serums I've ever used. In just three days I saw a huge difference in radiance and plumpness. My skin feels so smooth and I feel like it absorbs the rest of my skincare better
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would not purchase this only because I received a sample from influenster and after my first use it broke my face out a little. This was my first time using it. I think it's more for women with dry skin, not oily
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They added tumeric!! Yay! Great for redness and inflammation in the skin. I have been using about a week now and I love it compared to the older formula
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and I love it. I will buy this in the near future and it is a bit pricey. I would tell my friends used it.
steph t.
steph t.
Best serum ever without breaking me out!! My skin felt so renewed. It is pricey but so worth it!!!! I wouldn't use any other out there
Hawraa A.
Hawraa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!! I'm so in love with this age control serum,
I saw the claims of it and I thought this has to be in my night skin care routine.
A week has been passed since I started using it and my skin looks so fresh so hydrated and I can see the glow of my skin while I'm applying it. It's expensive I know, but it worths every single penny and few drops of it are enough for face and neck.
After all I trust clarins products and after I've tried this serum I won't shift into another one❤
Jorja B.
Jorja B.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love ! Great for adding to foundation for a glow with great skin benefits. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky! The newest formula is also compatible with oily skin which is great News for me. However the pump is a little difficult to work some times.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Redditch
I received a sample of this product in the post, and it suggested to me that I use it on my skin before a moisturiser. So, I did just that, and then applied my makeup normally with my usual routine. It worked wonders for my skin, my skin wasn't as oily when I took my makeup off and my makeup lasted a lot longer. I've now bought the full sized bottle, and I continue to use it as a part of my makeup routine and as a part of my everyday skin routine to keep my skin healthy. My skin definitely looks more radiant and healthy since using this product.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand, does this give you fast results?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this go for?