BY CLARINS #60 in Face Serums

Two power-packed anti-aging serums in one! Clarins’ Next Generation wrinkle treatment is now packed with [20+1] potent plant extracts—including Turmeric, known for its exceptional anti-aging properties—to effectively target lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and boost radiance in just 7 days.**

Performance that goes further in decoding the language of youth, to address all visible signs of skin aging.

• Visibly smoothes
• Revives radiance
• Visibly firms
• Evens skin tone

All ages, all ethnicities, all skin types—even the most sensitive skin. Mineral oil free.

Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Glycerin. Isononyl Isononanoate. Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Pentylene Glycol. Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether. Ethylene/propylene/styrene Copolymer. Dipsacus Sylvestris Extract. Butylene Glycol. Parfum/fragrance. Phenoxyethanol. Propanediol. Tromethamine. Silybum Marianum Seed Oil. Carbomer. Tocopheryl Acetate. Escin. Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract. Ethylhexylglycerin. Squalane. Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract. Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract. Butylene/ethylene/styrene Copolymer. Leontopodium Alpinum Extract. Xanthan Gum. Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables. Caramel. Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract. Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine. Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract. Salicornia Herbacea Extract. Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract. Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract. Sodium Benzoate. Citric Acid. Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/stem Extract. Disodium Edta. Tocopherol. Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract. Maltodextrin. Orthosiphon Stamineus Extract. Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract. Mangifera Indica (Mango) Leaf Extract. Potassium Sorbate. Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. Jania Rubens Extract. Ascorbic Acid. Sodium Citrate. Engelhardtia Chrysolepis Leaf Extract. Ci 14700/red 4. Callicarpa Japonica Fruit Extract [v2925a]

• Anyone else excited to try this Clarins Serum? Clarins Double Ser...7 Answers
  • How do you girls got samples from Clarins? I use this serum and t...1 Answers
Erin S.
I’ve been using Clarins Double Serum for about 2 years now. I’ve purchased several bottles. I’d say I go through the larger bottle about once every 4 months, or so. It’s pricey, so I’ve actually reduced from using two full pumps to two smaller pumps (you can set your preferred setting on the pump, which is a nice feature). I fell in love with the original formula of this product, and credit the improvement in my skin’s appearance to my use of this serum. My mom even thought I had gotten Botox on my forehead, but I had done nothing but change my skin care regimen! Now I have to say, I am a little on the fence with the new formula. I do like it, but I can’t tell if I like it the same as the previous one. There is no major noticeable difference in it, I think a lot is probably me being uncomfortable with the change. Haha. I think I’ll probably stick with it.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Hey beauties I have a new skincare obsession this month and a must have! This amazing Double Serum from @clarinsusa with 2 powerful anti-aging serums in 1 + 20 Plant Extracts like Tumeric and reactivates the the skins 5 vital functions and feels so amazing on your skin! It plumps lines, moisturizes and helps minimize pores. Double Serum is great for any age, any skin type and even sensitive skin. I highly highly recommend this serum to add into your skincare regimen. Thank you @clarinsusa for sending me this truly amazing skincare serum.
Paula H.
Raleigh
I got a seven day supply of this from Sephora and I used this instead of a moisturizer in the mornings and evenings. It moisturized my oily yet dehydrated skin but didn't make me feel greasy. I liked the way my skin felt and it looked very even.

My only problem with the product is the price. It is $89 for 1 oz. I have found another product that my skin responds to similarly which is about $30 cheaper so I'm going to stick with that.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love this serum! I have noticed a big difference in dullness with my skin, and I've had less issues with dryness this winter since I've been using this. I've been using this for about 3 months, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything for fine lines (I'm in my early 30's). My skin does look much brighter, and I will repurchase. No smell to the product either. Just make sure to rub the serum in between you fingers before you apply.
Catherine C.
@clarinsusa Is now open in @AventuraMall , go fast for their new two power-packed anti-aging serums in one!.
Clarins’ Next Generation wrinkle treatment is now packed with potent plant extracts-including Turmeric, known for its exceptional anti-aging properties to effectively target lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and boost radiance in just 7 days. Is just perfect I use it before make up each morning and I won’t change it for anything else.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I received this as a free sample with skincare purchase at Ulta. It was only good for one use so I can only give a review based on that. If I ever receive a week long trial then I will revise as I don't think I will purchase for now. This serum is a little too oily for my skin. I was very shiny after the application! From what I'm reading, the actual bottle can be dispensed on two sides to cater to what your skin needs. Maybe using a little less of the oily portion would be better for me. My skin feels dewy yet soft! I can see why so many like it.
Bea L.
Philadelphia
Omg!! I’m a serum junkie but i finally found my match. This serum is the best thing ever. Leaves my so soft. Takes away the redness and makes my pores smaller. I stopped using this for a few days and i swear my face went through withdrawal. My pores looked large, the redness came back and my skin wasn’t as soft. Even on the first use, you’ll notice a difference.
Emily M.
I got a sample of this to try from a clarins counter in macys. I have really dry skim that is also flaky and when i apply makeup it magnifies all my imperfections. Not with this product! It worked really well and made my skin sooooo soft. There was a light scent but i liked it. I really want to try the large size, just wish it wasnt so expensive!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Amazing product! Been using this for many years. Skin feels so smooth and firm. Nice packaging and bottle with a punk for easy and clean application, it is priced a bit high but well worth it for a serum that has many benefits. You can do what I do and wait for a cosmetics sale at Dept stores and invest in a jumbo sized which will last you longer. 😉
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Double moisturizes and provides skin loving ingredients in two ✌🏻 different ways: water soluble formula (Hydric) and fat soluble formula (Lipidic). The unique combination makes this Serum ideal to adjust and help a wide variety of skin types.
Despite the appearance, the serum is actually thin and light weight. It instantly smooths the skin and in my humble opinion can be used as a primer to your foundation as it acts more like a dry oil in terms of absorption.
You can't see it from the picture but there's central reservoir inside the bottle that keeps the 2 ingredients separated, the pump can be dialed up or down to suit your needs. I think that's a super cool feature although I haven't used it.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For those of you who received the Clairins 7 day trial box, has anyone noticed any difference in their skin? Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone else excited to try this Clarins Serum? Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate Has anyone used their Double Serum yet? It is heavenly!! #DoubleSerum #Clarins #complimentary #VoxBox #Influenster
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Great brand, does this give you fast results?
Thais S.
São Paulo
Gostaria de saber a idade que pode usar esse ser um??