BY CLARINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An award-winning serum with a dual phase formula that helps revitalize skin with age-defying results. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven skin tone- Enlarged poresIf you want to know more… Powered by 20 potent plant extracts and high-tech molecules, this multitasking serum creates visibly firmer, more radiant, younger-looking skin in as little as one week. Clarins combines two age-defying formulas into one groundbreaking serum that targets all aspects of skin aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens A Clarins worldwide bestseller, this groundbreaking formula is the winner of 100 Beauty Awards. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 74 women using the serum for 1 week:- 90% reported the serum was effective- 89% reported more radiant-looking skin- 81% reported fine lines looked diminished- 86% reported firmer skin- 86% reported younger-looking skin see more...

• I wonder if anyone here tried Clarins Double Serum for wrinkles a...2 Answers
  • Does this work and or has anyone tried it1 Answers
  • Is this product worth purchasing and what makes it different from...1 Answers
  • "My pokes are smaller and my skin tone is starting to even out." in 1 review
  • "I was given this as a gift, I have been using it for over 2 weeks now, I normally break out when using serums but I haven't had any problems with this one, It doesn't make my skin look oily when I apply it in the mornings and my skin feels really soft from it." in 1 review
  • "It absorbs very quickly and I can put on night cream on top of it with no problem." in 1 review
Kirstin H.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, let me start off by saying...I just had a baby last month and I also have a toddler. This means no sleep, living off of apple skins and the crusts cut off of grilled cheese. That being said, the last thing I expect to be called is radiant. Well, this week, I used a 7-day trial of Clarins Double Serum and I cannot believe how many times I've been told that I look "refreshed" and "radiant." Hand to God. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, so I made sure to not change anything else in my skincare routine...all I did was add the serum.

At first, I wasn't too pleased with the scent, but it grew on me. It's a super light formula, so I never feel like there's any residue on my face. After the first few days, I noticed that my skin felt more firm and I could see less worry likes in my forehead. By the end (tonight), I notice that some hyper pigmentation that has been around for YEARS is starting to fade. Hallelujah! The only reason I'm giving Clarins Double Serum four stars is because I am fairly crunchy and tend to steer toward skincare products than are all-natural or plant based. However, I will be buying this because my skin loves it!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Clarins Double Serum about two weeks ago for testing purposes & let me tell you, it's most definitely worth spending a bit more money on because I tried it for the first time for 7 days..it made my skin feel so soft that I didn't even need to put a bit of my daily moisturizer & it left my skin looking so radiant! Hopefully I'll get sent a full-size bottle because it's becoming my new favorite skincare item that I can't live without! Thank you so much for sending me this miracle in a bottle, Influenster!❤
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a complimentary 7 day trial from influenster.

I usually only use a hyaluronic acid before a retinoid and moisturizer but this serum has been a GREAT addition to my regimen. I use it after the hyaluronic acid but honestly it's so hydrating that I'm considering replacing the hyaluronic acid with this. After 7 days my skin is noticeably smoother, brighter and the pesky breakouts have cleared up too. Clarins hit the nail on the head with this serum, I love how it treats multiple issues and on top of that I love the scent, it makes me feel like I'm getting a spa treatment. The only reason I didn't give this 5 starts is because the serum is a bit heavy/oily.
Kenneth H.
I have tried different serums and I have to say I really like this. It smells so wonderful. Every time I use it, I feel like I'm treating myself to something special. Can't comment on price as I got it as a gift. It feels nice on the skin and it seems to soak in well. Love the fact that it's two different solutions that you have to mix a bit in your palms before you put it on. That extra ritual makes me feel like it's doing something special for me. Even though I can't tell that my wrinkles have gone away or my laugh lines have diminished, I still really enjoy using this product :)
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a Holly Grail! Clarins Double Serum is make to imitate the lipids on the cells, so this help to renew the moisture on the skin and fight every single sign of aging like, dullness, lines, firmness, pores and un-even skin tone. I used it every night after cleansing and toning and after the DS the Multi-Active Night Cream and in the morning my face looks so radiant and healthy! In general I love Clarins but Double Serum has a special place in my heart.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is firming and tightening just like it says! After using it for just a couple days my face already feels much smoother and much less dull. It has a very fresh scent and it is very smooth feeling on the skin! I struggle with texture skin and the smoothing effect is very apparent! My only problem with it is that it ha a very greasy texture to it, with already very oily skin it is hard for me feel the serum on my skin and not want to wash it off immediately! Other than that on negative i would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with texted skin or fine lines!
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product to review through influencer and overall i do see a change for the better in my skin. It looks more youthful and i have been told that I'm glowing since i started this product. The testers that they sent were not the best when only one side seemed to have any product, so i can't đetermine if i actually received the full affect of the product but none the less my skin still appeared more radiant then ever. It had my face feeling ado silky smooth and was great for a base before I added makeup. I will definitely be buying this product.
Tanaya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finished a 1oz bottle and I do like the way this product feel on my skin. However, with the price, I'm not quite sure if it does anything to help my skin. I do notice that if I use the product in the morning before I go swim in the pool. My face feel a bit stingy when I get in the pool.  But other than that I like it, just not sure if it worth the price.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample from I believe Sephora and finally got a chance to try it out. Sad to see it's been discounted because it's amazing! It made my skin look so healthy with a nice glow. It didn't leave my skin to feel oily even after putting my moisturizer on after using the serum. Imm really wishing I tried this sample out before it was discontinued because I definitely would have bought a full size version.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this as a sample from sephora when i had ordered online and loved the product but it wasn't as nice of texture as i was wanting it was almost like my skin was very oily the next day after using this at night so i wouldn't suggest it for people that have skin like me
Muriel P.
Has anyone here tried Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate and what is their true honest opinion on it?Did it work for you?
Muriel P.
I wonder if anyone here tried Clarins Double Serum for wrinkles and what their true opinion is of it?
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this visibly help tame expression lines? If this doesn't help, do you know anything that does? I need to keep my forehead from looking like a layer cake! Feel free to respond here or directly at my little blog LovelywithLupus dot blogspot dot com Thanks!
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work and or has anyone tried it
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth purchasing and what makes it different from any other serum