Clarins Double Serum

by Clarins

Complete Intensive Anti-Ageing TreatmentSkin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, OilyTexture: Fluid30ml More than just a serum, this is the only intensive anti-ageing treatment rich in 20 plant extracts that boosts the skin's vital functions.

Has any one tested Clarins Double Serum on their neck? If so, was it good at reducing visible signs of aging?
IS İT GOOD PRODUCT
ıs it good product ?
Start your review of Clarins Double Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Ruby P.
Fallbrook, CA
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Ruby P.
I think ended up liking thus serum. I feel like if you urchase the full size you will be able to see a differencein your skin, The packaging was messy to dispense but I didn’t mind mixing the two serum. the smell was not overwhelmingly powerful, would purchase this serum.
Shalya A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Shalya A.
I dont think I used this product for long enough to notice a huge difference but when I did use it ir made my skin very soft & hydrated for the day. I would definitely try this product to see the long term results of it.
Sue S.
Los Altos Hls, CA
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Sue S.
Iconic serum in a double formula powered by 21 plant extracts that addresses hydration, oxygenation, regeneration and protectional. This award winning serum does it all. This serum has a mild fragrance which I don’t mind but others may.
Greta C.
Lake Forest, CA
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Greta C.
I received complimentary product from Voxbox. When I first apply it, I thought it’s going to leave a sticky residue and heavy film feels on the skin. BUT IT’s Not! It absorbs so well. Feels plump. Tried it on the daytime and looks good under make up too. The downside is it contain perfume (listed 11th in ingredient list) on top of all the good stuffs like turmeric, banana extract, etc. For a high end product with steep price point, I wish Clarins can give more of the best formula instead of a perfume in their skincare. I don’t see noticeable changes with my skin after 7 days #RadianceRecharge
Magda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Magda L.
I can’t see the effects on my neck but I like the way this serum feels on my face. I know all the benefits of turmeric so I’m happy to use this product. It’s hard to get it out of the sample packs. Each sample comes in two sections that you mix right before use.
gabrielle M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by gabrielle M.
I loved this serum from Clarins it instantly left my skin feeling soft yet super firm ! The firmness of my skin was extremely noticeable and it overall made me feel better about the condition of my skin ! I also suffer from dry skin and I feel like this added the amount of moisture I was in need of !
Yvonne M.
Frisco , TX
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Yvonne M.
As a first timer trying on this product I am more than amazed with the results ... It’s very gentle on the skin and it also doesn’t irritate the skin.. Though l got this for free I will be purchasing the bigger size.
Jennifer B.
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Jennifer B.
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Jennifer B.
I received this serum complimentary in a Vox Box and I used it daily for 7 days. It really does boost the skin’s radiance and added a subtle firming effect. I felt it was effective at meeting its claims. I would buy this serum.
Mary M.
Gadsden, AL
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Mary M.
I really saw a difference in my skin with the 7 day samples...I can just imagine how good it would look with continued use!! It feels so luxurious on my skin too!
Erika L.
Red Oak, TX
Clarins Double Serum uploaded by Erika L.
Honestly I’m not too sure what exactly this serum was supposed to do. I personally didn’t see a difference but it could be because I see myself everyday and didn’t notice subtle changes.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen D.
El Centro, CA
il y a 2 mois
Clarins Double Serum Is this serum recommended for combination skin, what’s the difference between this one and Advance Night Repair from Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 3.4 oz. ?
Michele D. il y a 24 jours
I liked the serum a lot. I have combination skin but more on the oily side and I didn’t find it made my skin any oilier than usual.