Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream uploaded by WYQ Q.

BY CLARINS

This delicious self tanner smells like Cocoa and has a tinted caramel colour for easy application. Your skin will look and smell beautiful in an instant, with no help from the sun. Enriched with Aloe Vera, the creamy texture glides onto your skin to drape in softness and a natural-looking golden glow that will develop in just a few hours. Cocoa Butter helps prevent premature skin aging and leaves skin with a natural radiance and an amazing tan.

WYQ Q.
Brampton, ON
This thing is amazing and smells really nice. But be careful it does not have sun screen protection. So wear it with sunscreen! Really nice results
Brittany D.
Love this self tanning cream. Does not leave you looking orange. It’s easy to wipe off. Totally effective!
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
This is worth every penny! Looks so natural, and wears off like a regular tan and I have tried many other products !
Rym p.
Staten Island
I always use it. It leaves such a natural face . I really love it. It's the best one that I have test . Very good
Chelsea R.
I would not recommend for fair skin. Turned me orange. The formula doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Absorbs pretty fast.
Alisha C.
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream
I have not yet try this product. I have had difficulties with self-tanning lotions creams you name it. I don't like looking like an Oompa Loompa! I'm not saying this product is bad or good so I can't give you my honest opinion on it.
Caitlyn R.
Being tan is something I love always looking for. This has helped me get the tan that I want and it doesn’t make me orange like other products.
Chloe S.
This product works wonders and I think for whatever skin type you have within a couple of days you may see results Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream For Dry Skin it is amazing and the one product I would suggest out of all of them is this , at first I was skeptical but clarin have changed my mind completely BUY now
Emma R.
I always use this for special events! It leaves such a natural perfect glow and in my opinion is the best gradual tanner I’ve used! I’d rather if it came out a small bit darker though. So worth the money and the product actually stretches. This is such a reliable product I’d recommend it.
Heather H.
Chester, VA
This is my go to! Natural non orange finish and a light smell. I put it on at night and look flawless in the morning.
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
Que tipo de bronceado deja? Del tipo 🍊? O uno más sutil? Si lo uso este no me manchará la ropa?
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Does this turn your skin orange? How long does color stay? Does it stain your clothes or shower?
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
I need to try this!!!!!! Does it work good??
Shreya S.
It really works ? And is it long lasting ?
Being H.
Is it available in India?

back