BY CLARINS

Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream, 4.2 fl. oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I think that this is one of the best self tanners on the market, I think that the smell is a little funny at times though, so I like to mix with my body moisturizer and it's perfect
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is awesome! Lotion and self tanner in one. I don't get streaky or orange from this, plus I'd I mix it with a little bit of my regular lotion, it spreads even easier. Love it!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while and really liked it, but ultimately looked for something better. I actually liked the smell of it as far as tanning lotions go. It was easy to apply and went on pretty evenly with minimal streaking. It didn't really look orange, but didn't look completely natural either.
Keren B.
Keren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a bit difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream is by far the best self tanner I have tried! Rich Cream with easy application for a natural, non streaked tanned look. I had great success by first using a body scrub for exfoliation and then applying the Clarins Self Tanning Cream. Works great for evening out my existing tan too. Priced extremely well I thought. An added bonus - it smells good - unlike some others!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's summer! What we all want is a tan! But it's not that easy sitting in the sun trying to get a tan. There are many self-tanning products out there but this one is the best its long lasting, the scent is nice definitely recommend it!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok a little pricey but literally the best self tanner ever. I bought it at my local shoppers drug mart and it has the best, smooth texture for effortless and non streaky blending. 10/10 recommend for anyone who want a faux tan.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love this tanner .. Gives you a nice natural tan coloring and does not look muddy. The cream has a brown tint to it that really helps when applying so it goes on evenly. Color lasts a while as long as you don't scrub too much. Only down fall is it smells very strong and can sink into your clothes and sheets