Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream uploaded by WYQ Q.

BY CLARINS

This delicious self tanner smells like Cocoa and has a tinted caramel colour for easy application. Your skin will look and smell beautiful in an instant, with no help from the sun. Enriched with Aloe Vera, the creamy texture glides onto your skin to drape in softness and a natural-looking golden glow that will develop in just a few hours. Cocoa Butter helps prevent premature skin aging and leaves skin with a natural radiance and an amazing tan.

Alisha C.
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream
I have not yet try this product. I have had difficulties with self-tanning lotions creams you name it. I don't like looking like an Oompa Loompa! I'm not saying this product is bad or good so I can't give you my honest opinion on it.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I used this for a while and really liked it, but ultimately looked for something better. I actually liked the smell of it as far as tanning lotions go. It was easy to apply and went on pretty evenly with minimal streaking. It didn't really look orange, but didn't look completely natural either.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is awesome! Lotion and self tanner in one. I don't get streaky or orange from this, plus I'd I mix it with a little bit of my regular lotion, it spreads even easier. Love it!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I think that this is one of the best self tanners on the market, I think that the smell is a little funny at times though, so I like to mix with my body moisturizer and it's perfect
Caitlyn R.
Being tan is something I love always looking for. This has helped me get the tan that I want and it doesn’t make me orange like other products.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2068 reviews
This is an amazing self tanning cream that doesn’t give your skin orange streaks I am very satisfied with this product
Heather H.
Chester, VA
This is my go to! Natural non orange finish and a light smell. I put it on at night and look flawless in the morning.
Chelsea R.
I would not recommend for fair skin. Turned me orange. The formula doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Absorbs pretty fast.
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
This is worth every penny! Looks so natural, and wears off like a regular tan and I have tried many other products !
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff it works really well and it looks natural and pretty! It’s expensive but definitely worth it
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
Que tipo de bronceado deja? Del tipo 🍊? O uno más sutil? Si lo uso este no me manchará la ropa?
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Does this turn your skin orange? How long does color stay? Does it stain your clothes or shower?
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
I need to try this!!!!!! Does it work good??
Shreya S.
It really works ? And is it long lasting ?
Being H.
Is it available in India?

back