Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#155 in Self-Tanner
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream, 4.2 fl. oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream, 4.2 fl. oz
I think that this is one of the best self tanners on the market, I think that the smell is a little funny at times though, so I like to mix with my body moisturizer and it's perfect
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is awesome! Lotion and self tanner in one. I don't get streaky or orange from this, plus I'd I mix it with a little bit of my regular lotion, it spreads even easier. Love it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love this tanner .. Gives you a nice natural tan coloring and does not look muddy. The cream has a brown tint to it that really helps when applying so it goes on evenly. Color lasts a while as long as you don't scrub too much. Only down fall is it smells very strong and can sink into your clothes and sheets
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream is by far the best self tanner I have tried! Rich Cream with easy application for a natural, non streaked tanned look. I had great success by first using a body scrub for exfoliation and then applying the Clarins Self Tanning Cream. Works great for evening out my existing tan too. Priced extremely well I thought. An added bonus - it smells good - unlike some others!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
April 21, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream, 4.2 fl. oz
Ok a little pricey but literally the best self tanner ever. I bought it at my local shoppers drug mart and it has the best, smooth texture for effortless and non streaky blending. 10/10 recommend for anyone who want a faux tan.