Clarins Day All Skin Types

by Clarins

Age-defying day cream that visibly firms, lifts, and fights wrinkles.

Is it safe for Brest feeding mother
How long does this jar last? The lady at Ulta said 7mos. [brand:clarins]
What do you use on your wrinkles around the eyes ?
Start your review of Clarins Day All Skin Types!
Product Highlights
I was nervous to use it at first due to my sensitive skin however, so far it feels good on my face and has not irritated it. It’s hydrating and my lines under my eyes have become less visible in just one day! The packaging is ok. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others however, it seems a bit pricey. [product:clarins-extra-firming-day-cream-all-skin-types]in reviews
I was excited to try this cream, it left my dry skin hydrated and soft, while firming all day. I could tell it was a nice product from the packaging to the way it felt. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel think or greasy. There was nothing about this product that I did not like!<br>in reviews
Milana Z.
Lakeville, MN
Clarins Day All Skin Types uploaded by Milana Z.
Its a nice day cream to have! Its a light moisturizer. It’s not to heavy on ur skin. If ur face is a combination of oily and dry I Wouid recommend this for you!
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Clarins Day All Skin Types uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually feel my face get tighter after I apply this. Very pricey but I do love this day cream. Also love the night cream too!
Cicely W.
Sanford, NC
Clarins Day All Skin Types uploaded by Cicely W.
I tried the Clarins Paris Extra Firming Jour SPF 15 wrinkle control day cream. What really excited me was that it has an SPF included in the product. Making sure my skin is protected from sun damage is paramount to me, and although I would have preferred a higher SPF for the winter time 15 is fine. The product has a light scent to it which isn't overwhelming and quite delightful. After a few minutes I didn't notice it at all. My skin is extremely dry so any moisturizer I use has to be heavy duty on the moisturizing end which Clarins delivered extraordinary well. The moisturizer didn't feel heavy or greasy as so,w products tend to do. It went on smoothly and was absorbed by my skin quickly. Although the product is for wrinkles and firming I noticed a luminous quality to my skin that took about 2 weeks to develop. I wanted to give this product serious consideration so I purchased a jar of it to continue using it for continuous results. I am delighted to say that the appearance of the fine lines around my eyes and mouth have decreased greatly. My face has taken on a younger fresher look. I am amazed with the results and look forward to continuous use of this product for another month.
Janice R.
Cranston, RI
I loved this product! It made my skin so soft. It kept my skin hydrated without feeling greasy
Azalia D.
I love this Clarins face cream. It felt amazing on my skin. It absorbs quickly and left my skin looking and feeling hydrated. The smell is very nice.
Cynthia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
I really loved this product but my face had other plans. I got a rash on my face from this
TINA R.
Burlington, NJ
I honestly could feel and see a difference in my skin after the first week. I'm usually skeptical of new products but Clarins made me a believer. The fine lines around my eyes are almost gone!!!!! I even have 4 of my girlfriends using ClarinsExtra-Firming Wrinkle Control Firming Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 too. Thank you for the free trial PinchMe.
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
Very awesome product but expensive- cute container too - very lightweight on skin - not greasy
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
I have wore the cream 2 days. I am able to wear under my foundation and I like the way it felt.  I like that there is not a perfume smell.  I needed to add an extra mosturizer for the winter, and i received this sample , i will continue to use and give an additional review
Kristi M.
Afton, OK
This was amazing. I have oily skin, so makeup usually sides off my face. This not only make my face feel and look good, but my makeup stayed. Plus it took some of the redness out of my cheeks.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia G.