Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster uploaded by Viola C.Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster uploaded by Viola C.Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster uploaded by Ghydaa A.

BY CLARINS

Morning must! Clarins’ radiance-boosting toner gets skin glowing with moisturize-perfecting plant extracts that soften, smooth, revitalize and energize—so you can face the day looking refreshed. Skin appears toned, healthy-looking and refined.

Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster
  • "Wake Up tired skin.Super hydrating moisture. Excellent , long lasting cleanse.Super fresh with a nice boost to get your day started." in 4 reviews
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
This is the first department store toner I have ever used. It has a great gel-like consistency that leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. I have dry skin and this does contain a little bit of alcohol, but I don't mind so much because I find it more hydrating than other alcohol-free toners I've used.

The Clarins Beauty Advisor told me that I'd feel a tingling sensation when I put it on... Don't feel any of that using it, but maybe that's a good thing because it means there's no irritation.

It smells lovely and I also love that is has green coffee extracts to wake me up, and white tea as an added antioxidant is always lovely.

It costs $15CAD for 125mL. More expensive than drugstore toners but fairly priced for department store cosmetics, especially since this entire line is for younger skin (and people who have that typically don't have the money for more expensive, lavish skin care). I use this toner morning and night and it has lasted me 4 months.

A great product (and line for that matter) for youngsters (15-30) who are looking for basic skin care.
Alyza H.
Greer, SC
This is the one stop shop of toners. When you’re too tired and just want to wipe the make up off your face before you fall face first in your bed. This is your go to. It’s cleansing as well as moisturizing and it’s invigorating because of the orange extract in it.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I have issue with a couple of things. and this made me breakout completely, till this day i don't know what it is. i use clarins products all the time, but this did not agree with my skin. it might work for you but if you have sensitive acne prone skin like me, I'd say, shhy away from it. try out other facial things from this brand but this i wouldn't recommend.
Bonnie F.
Arlington, VA
This isn't my go-to moisturizer but I enjoy it a lot. Like many moisturizers, it stays tacky for a minute or so but once it dries down it provides a good, smooth surface for makeup. There is a slight scent which I can't describe exactly, but that along with the cooling feel of the lotion does make me feel refreshed and energized, with no trace of heaviness or greasiness. I'm prone to dry patches, so I generally stick with heavier moisturizers that give me that "quenched" feeling, but I reach for this when my skin is feeling somewhat hydrated but a little dull. I think this would be great for normal and oily skin and on the T-zone for combo skin.
Abigail L.
Granger, IN
I have yet to find a cleanser better than this one that both wakes you up in the morning & refreshes your skin. It makes your skin feel so much cleaner, & makes you feel more awake. I would recommend this cleaner for anyone that needs an extra boost in the morning. I have found it to also minimize pores which is awesome because it makes it even more loved by me. I decided to get this when I heard about it from a friend & it was a great decision because it smells good, cleaned, & refreshes all in one.
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
It's an alright gel... It cleanses fine. I didn't notice any significant skin improvement with it honestly, it just cleans your skin of dirt and oils at night. Smells really fresh and nice. I'd rather invest a few more dollars and get the cottonseed one by clarins since it works better and improves the skin more.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I love how this product makes my skin feel. It really does wake you up with its fresh, citrus scent. I also really love the packaging because it is super easy to get the product without have long to go through a painstaking task just to open it
Danielle C.
Stamford, CT
This is my Go-To in the morning to wake up and start my day! It's amazing and works. It smells fresh and clean. So great for my skin. I feel the difference. I love this little gem. The bottle is a decent size. Worth trying!
Kristi K.
Mansfield , TX
This is similar to a product I had used in the past which is why I wanted to try out. It provides such a clean feeling and really helps my skin to feel fresh and my pores tight. The scent is refreshing, much like a sunny morning. My kids use it as well.
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
I use this every morning when my skin looks lack luster as best. Truly it revitalizes and brightens my skin up wonderfully. I like the texture, not too thin or thick. Nice reasonable smell, over all lovely.