Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel uploaded by S B.

BY CLARINS

Energizing cream-gel—with refreshing plant extracts— delivers ideal hydration and a fresh matte finish. Lightweight, non-oily texture creates the perfect base for long-lasting make-up. Helps maintain skin’s optimum moisture balance all day long.

EZX Anna C.
I like the whole line Clarins Daily Energizer ! This is an excellent remedy for skin care! Well moisturizes and nourishes, makes the skin beautiful and fresh!  A pleasant aroma and consistency, bought several times and will still buy !
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favourite products from Clarins. I always use it in spring-summer period, when my skin little bit oily. It has nice smelling and makes my face fresh and bright!!!
S B.
Leicester, Leicestershire
This cream formula doesn't have a greasy feel and soaks into the skin beautifully. I've been using clarins products since starting high-school and would recommend this as part of a daily routine. I usually use this along with the daily energizer cleansing gel to get good results.
Lakisha A.
Ajax
This facial cream leaves me skin feeling soft and supple. I have combo skin and it suits both dry and oily parts of my skin well. I wear this underneath my makeup and don't have any worries about dryness throughout the day. It's a great hydrating base under your makeup.
Catherine G.
Châteauguay
First of all this is a cream-gel moisturizer, meaning it feels really light on the skin, the texture is very soothing and it blends really well to your skin. It also have a very nice and not over-powering smell to it. I would buy this product again for its texture only, and I love so much more stuff about it. It is a great moisturizers for both girls and boys that are anywhere from 15 to 30 years old.
Emily C.
I LOVE this product. I used to suffer from very oily skin, but after applying this daily morning and night to my whole face my oil has gone down and my makeup lasts longer throughout the day. It gives my face such a clear complexion after continuous use, and especially in a hot and humid country, keeping my oils at bay on a daily basis is perfect!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this a few weeks ago and it's lovely! I use it daily and hydrates well. I don't find a big difference for brightening or making me glow.. but I still love it! And it's a great price too! I will add that this is heavily scented though, so if you don't like scented products this might not be for you. But I'll for sure buy again!
Rebecca G.
Ottawa
Be careful when you are purchasing this item as there is one with SPF and one without. The one with SPF made my eyes burn and irritated my skin. The one without SPF is lovely though! The smell is great but stronger then what most people might be used to. Not for people that have skin highly prone to allergies.
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden
This cream didn't do much for me. I like the sent and the texture of it by I have tried better. I have normal skin so most creams work on me. I prefer the hydra quench cream in the blue container but that one is a bit more expensive. But still I think it's with it to pay a bit more for the other one.
Joanie R.
Rawdon
This product is really good at making the skin smooth and hydrated. I would recommend! it also gives a nice glow to the skin.