Clarins Daily Energizer Cream uploaded by INGRID I.Clarins Daily Energizer Cream uploaded by INGRID I.Clarins Daily Energizer Cream uploaded by Darya G.

BY CLARINS

The ideal daily moisturizer for women in their 20s. Lightweight cream leaves skin visibly soft, supple, radiant and healthy-looking. Shine-free formula is the perfect base for make-up.

Markie P.
Clarins is a really nice skincare brand in general, everything is usually pretty sensitive and this is no exception. Would teallt suggest this, especially when not getting enough sleep and have puffy eyes
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I love the refreshed feeling you get after applying this cream! It's scent is so energizing and refreshing like a bowl of fresh picked oranges!
Jennifer Q.
The Eclat is so light feeling, yet packs a punch. It does a good job with giving my skin a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Esmeralda S.
It leaves my skin wonderful I really like it I have bought at least two of this am cream I'm in love with it highly recommend
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
I didn't like the way it made my skin feel Like  it had tight flakiness stuck on my skin.   Not a fan if this one.
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
I love that it is does multi uses it moisturizes and gives off a smell that energizes you.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This energizer cream helps me calm and I love it ! It's moisturizing and I put it on daily!
INGRID I.
This a light moisture creme, perfect for sensitive or non greasy skin. The main benefit in this product is vitamine C which gives brightness to your face as well as other antioxidant ingredients (Curcuma or Gingko) which help with vitamine E. This is perfect for using as itself or combining with your rutine cream. You need to use sun protection in Summer as vitamine C requires extra protection for your skin. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
Sofie O.
This daily energizer cream is such a moisturizing product! The thing that I love most about it is the consistency and how it feels on my skin. The consistency is very different from a lot of other creams and is more firm. It is also very cooling and it stays that way. So when I’ve been out all day and I go home to relax this is definitely my go to.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. Affordable for the price and quality is always on top! This cream is no exception) For morning care is ideal: moisturize the skin, prepares it for applying makeup, the smell and texture are very good.I think that it will suit almost all the girls!