BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
Crayon Kohl eyeliner - 01 Carbon Black

Clarins Crayon Kohl eyeliner - 01 Carbon Black

by Clarins

Un effetto straordinario

Is this actually long lasting in the waterline?
I've been looking for a pencil liner that's not too thick and gel like but also easy to apply. I came across this eye liner at a Clarins store, but is it really worth the money?
Start your review of Clarins Crayon Kohl eyeliner - 01 Carbon Black!
Abbey R.
Not the best. Doesn't last way long. But the pigmentation is amazing and it glides on well.
kerlyn M.
Mesquite, TX
So smooth the way it glides on is amazing! First pencil i try that does not feel rough on my skin!
Cindy R.
I love this ! By far one of the best liners I've used . Soooo pigmented and it glides on super smoothly . highly recommended! Most kohl products are amazing and they never fail to impress.
Emily G.
This product has really good pigment, and slides along the eyelid much easier than other Kohl liners. Would definitely recommend.
bob T.
This eyeliner has great pigmentation and gives a smooth finish and is easy to manipulate. Even though the end may look sharp, it's a very soft and gentle formula that is fit for the thin skin on your lids.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I love this! It goes on smooth and is definitely black unlike some of the other brands I have used.
Jennifer Y.
Dickinson, TX
I've enjoyed every skincare product I've tried from Clarins so I was thinking the eyeliner would be super nice right? This eyeliner is literally one of the most difficult to use products I've ever purchased. It actually caused me pain trying to put it on. After reading some of the reviews I wonder if mine was possibly old and dried out. I would have to purchase another to be sure but I won't be doing that.
ThatGurlB. G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this liner it doesn't tug at the skin of the eye as that area of skin is so thin. This liner did stay on my waterline for the day. It didn't smudge. Clarins always has nice packaging. The cost is a little bit more than I'd like to spend on a liner but it's worth it. The color is also very nice with my hazel green eyes. I recommend it to anyone who is on the fence. Having a great liner around for a special occasion is worth it.
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
I felt as if I struck gold when I stumbled upon this eyeliner at Marshall’s on clearance for $2. Clarins always has high quality items with ingredients you can actually pronounce! I love this eye liner and will continue to buy regardless of cost! It does smudge on my waterline corner like every other eyeliner I’ve ever had. The hunt for an eyeliner that seriously stays put on my waterline corners continues!!!
Katelyn F.
Chesterfield, MI
This is my favorite pencil liner They are so creamy It just glides on perfect The package looks very luxury