Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil

by Clarins

Contouring body treatment oil formulated with 100% plant extracts to visibly firm, tone and reduce the look of sponginess.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil!
Santa Ana, CA
Another name would be Anti Eau body contour oil. I used this a couple times and love it. It’s not easy to get nowadays but back then I would use all 3 body treatments oils from Clarins. This one I used every other day. This helps with water retention and focused on the the mid section. It feels invigorating and I feel it makes me feel less puffy or helps remove the water retention in my body. To see results you have to religiously use this. I used this along with the other oils after I shower. Cuz that is when the oil can easily penetrate into your skin while your pores are open. I noticed my waistline and stretch marks fading. Or not as noticeable. When it’s my time of the month or after a workout This works best lol.
Nantucket , MA
This is a good nourishing oil, it’s gentle and it doesn’t really have a scent to it, but didn’t notice anything other than moisturizing my skin.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love all of their oils! They make my skin glow and look it’s absolute best. I like to pat it into my skin and after a few minutes I will follow with remaining skincare routine (lotions or eye creams, lip plumper/moisturizer, etc...). It is the perfect base to a natural, no-makeup look. I also think my eye brows benefit from it. They always look and feel nicer when I use this. Also really like it for after shaving or waxing on legs/bikini area.
Cambridge
Great for use at night after a shower/bath. The essential oil smell amazing and relax you ready for bed. It a bit on the pricey side for how much you get but it is worth it
london
Amazing results after just one week of use ... I always use it with a body lotion ...

Looking for your answer?