Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil uploaded by Meoruam F.Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil uploaded by Claudia A.

BY CLARINS

Energizing body oil — with 100% pure plant extracts including Broom, Geranium and Marjoram — helps eliminate toxins to streamline skin and prevent sponginess. Hazelnut Oil locks in moisture, leaving skin soft, toned and satiny-smooth. Aromatic essences deliver an overall feeling of wellbeing. An exhilarating treat for tired legs and feet! Non-staining. Preservative-free.

• Would this get rid of white stretch marks?1 Answers
Anna F.
Alton, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this products. It is great for all skin Types. It is very long lasting. I love the ingredients that it has in it, because it is so healthy for the skin, also. I definitely recommend this product if you have never used it, because it’s AMAZING!
Danielle T.
New York , NY
Been using this for years. Love the smell. It's almost intoxicating and reminds me of being in a spa. I can't tell if it helped with toning in any way cause working our is always a better bet. But I'm addicted to the smell and the glossiness it gives my arms and legs on a summer day
Erikka F.
West Covina , CA
I like this oil, it is great for travel since you can use it for face and body. The smell is nice but not great and the consistency is a little thick. Overall it’s a nice little luxury to have during your skincare routine.
Lisa V.
Quincy, MA
I have been using Clarins body treatments for over 20 years!  Yes started using them in my twenties and can't say enough about their body line.  This oil is amazing! I use it after I shower and rub in before I towel off.  I rub the oil in then towel off and it leaves my skin feeling soft and love the smell.  Clarins body treatment oils have left my skin looking years younger then I am.  I have always taken care of by body as well as I take care of my face and have a nightly routine of always putting on an oil or clarions body cream before bed.  Believe me this product won't disappoint and when used with all the other amazing body treatments from Clarins your body skin will look like you are years younger.
Miss U.
I use this oil everyday after bath. I have been using it for a few years and I am a true believer of this body oil. I massage my legs and arms while my skin is still damp. Smells so organic and soothing, and very relaxing. I love Clarins body scrub too. It works well with body oil. Highly recommended! Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil
Angelica F.
Cypress, TX
I have extremely dry skin. This product alone or mixed with a body lotion does wonders. It made my flakey skin disappear and it also does not leave an oily feel to the skin. I used daily during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks and mixed in with Clarins firming lotion post pregnancy to help with the wrinkly post partum belly. This stuff made a difference in a week. It is amazing!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Angela A.
This product has soo much good stuff in it. its botanical and i used it to help with stretch marks it is a great non greasy body oil it has a very mild natural smell. highly reccomend to expectant mommies.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This oil is perfect in thickness and texture. It hydrates very well and lasts at least 12 hours. Fantastic for anyone looking at troublesome cellulite or stretch marks! It helped me regain elasticity and rid toxins from my body. During the winter my skin is horribly dry and know that by using this, it will help me combatting that by keeping me moisturized.
Sierra K.
Shreveport, LA
I was given this to try heal a scar on my eyebrow by a friend. This stuff smells great and for the most part helped "remove" my scar in about a month. I applied it every day. I tried it as a facial oil and it took a VERY long time to soak in completely but it mixed with makeup really well. If you're looking for cosmetic oil this stuff is great.
Kirsten H.
Would this get rid of white stretch marks?

Sephora