Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm uploaded by Anna S.

BY CLARINS

A nurturing tinted lip balm. Features a transparent & natural-looking formula. Contains plant ingredients, vitamins A & E to repair & protect lips. Deeply replenishes lips with relieving moisture for persistent comfort. Provides a subtle color & luster. Can be worn alone or over any lip color. Creates fuller, supper & dewier lips

shannon w.
woodstock
Look good on me i like it good lip balm i like the colors i love lip balm look good thanks you thanks you great good
Rachel F.
Danvers , MA
Clarins Quench Lip Balm is wonderful! They have great colors! Love the look! Moisturizing as well!
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,602 reviews
Review for: Other more...
t's glossy without being sticky or overly shiny, long lasting, and leaves my lips feeling smooth. The shade I tried is Caramel 02, which is very similar to my natural lip colour so I've been using this on top of a brighter pink lipstick for extra colour. I'd like to try this product in a different shade so I didn't have to layer. But still, I've been wearing it every day since I got it last week because I love the way it makes my lips feel.
Milda V.
Review for: Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm- 01 Pink Marshmallow more...
It’s a pricy product, but it’s worth the price. It’s has a little bit of colour and light reflecting particles, it softens the lips and they stay soft. The balm is not tacky, yet stays well. I do highly recomend to orhers, Its One of my Travel must haves.
Milédie N.
quebec
Personnellement j'ai été déçu par le produit, car lorsque je le mettais sur mes lèvres le produit donnait l'impressions de plaques sèches sur mes lèvres. De plus, la couleur est beaucoup trop pâle pour moi (j'ai des lèvres de couleur foncé de nature) alors cela donne un aspect moins beau (mais pour une personne ayant les lèvres pâles cela serait correct) . Je conseil ce produit si premièrement vos lèvres sont de nature pâles et que vous exfoliez régulièrement vos lèvres et que vous possediez aucun problème d'hydratation)
Anna S.
I always have such balm in my purse, I just change colors. Still very convenient mini format. Not sticky, well nourishes the skin of the lips, excellent smell (the child says it's candy)) I recommend and would buy again
Kreyza U.
Tirana
For a period I got so tired from lip gloss but with this one I started enjoying the experience again. Really like the way my lips feels and look with it.
Emily T.
Vancouver, BC
I love these! They leave a beautiful wash of colour on my lips and are moisturizing.