Clarins Cleansing Milk With Gentian For Combination Or Oily Skin uploaded by Rishma N.Clarins Cleansing Milk With Gentian For Combination Or Oily Skin uploaded by Ines G.Clarins Cleansing Milk With Gentian For Combination Or Oily Skin uploaded by Fatoumata L.

BY CLARINS

Soothing cream cleanser, for combination and oily skin types, smoothes away make-up and impurities. Clarins’ proprietary blend of purifying plant extracts — including Gentian, Hawthorn and Sage — helps rebalance oily-prone skin for optimum comfort and radiance. Leaves skin soft, supple, perfectly refreshed.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Best of the best for my hormonal acne prone skin! I'm 28 and I cannot go without this stuff. I discovered it a couple of years ago while going through a particularly bad series of breakouts. It seemed like the acne soaps and things were overdrying my skin and the problem just kept getting worse. I read a tip to try a cleansing milk instead of a face soap, and I am sooooo glad I did. This stuff really has made all the difference in my skin care routine. I use it alone or with my Clarisonic. It's light and so moisturizing. It is just extremely gentle on my skin, clears my pores, yet doesn't dry it out at the same time. I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff so I will just leave you with this: TRY IT!!! You won't be disappointed.
Bethany-Timothy B.
Great product! More expensive but worth it! You get a good amount of product and it's a good quality product. Leaves skin feel fresh and light. Gentle product and great for all skin types. Very effective as a cleanser. Defiantly a go to product to use for my skin needs.
Kelly E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product! So gentle to use, smells great and leaves my skin feeling fresh! This product is better than I was expecting! Overall great skincare, I would use this product again and would recommend to friends and family.
Katri M.
Snellville, GA
This product is great it cleans your skin and make it look radiant and your skin is protect from the enviroment you can buy it in any store i will definitely get it again and i recommend this product it is so good
Stfnia Q.
Pasadena
I have been using it for years and I really like it, I always use it to remove makeup or simply to cleanse and refresh my face, I really like it only that the price is high
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This is the creme de la creme of cleansers. Used in combination with Clarins' toner, this cleansing duo will leave your face clean, super soft and refreshed without stripping your skin's natural oils. The formulation is very creamy but light, and it does a marvelous job of removing dirt and makeup, including waterproof eye makeup. The smell is quite strong but so nice that I don't mind it one bit--herby and stimulating. Just a lovely way to start your day.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Without a doubt, the best cleanser I've ever used. Cleared my hormonal acne and greatly improved my skin's appearance. It's also great for wintertime when it is cold outside and your skin has a tendency to get dry - other harsh cleansers can dry it out more but not this one. If I run out, I can tell a definite difference, especially with redness and acne (and I've had acne since 5th grade and am currently late 20's so I've tried almost everything!).
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
This product smells Devine and is amazing at helping to remove makeup. It doesn't make me feel overly oily and it definitely leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin like myself because it caters to both aspects!!
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love this! It's always good to try out new products! I love how it's for combination lot oily because my skin is both combination and oily when season changes, so that's a good thing. This product keeps my face soft and clean. It feels like a baby's bottom :)
helen V.
Palos Hills, IL
A little greasy for me it did make my face feel smooth i am natural about this product.. (I did not see results. the packing was ok no big deal. i would think it would be better . first time user not sure if i want to buy it again it was kind of expensive