BY CLARINS

Removes make-up and surface impurities. Improves skin suppleness. Promotes freshness, comfort and radiance. Apply by gently placing the flat of the hands over the face. Hold for several seconds, do not press briskly lift them off the face 5 or 6 times. see more...

Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This is the creme de la creme of cleansers. Used in combination with Clarins' toner, this cleansing duo will leave your face clean, super soft and refreshed without stripping your skin's natural oils. The formulation is very creamy but light, and it does a marvelous job of removing dirt and makeup, including waterproof eye makeup. The smell is quite strong but so nice that I don't mind it one bit--herby and stimulating. Just a lovely way to start your day.
Rachael B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I have used this a while and I don't feel it has helped much with my complexion. It feels quite thick and heavy when it goes on. I am in the process of finding a new brand of cleanser.
Kendra D.
Calgary
Recently purchased this product about 2 months ago! It calms and soothes your skin as well as fights acne. I have suffered from acne since jnr. High. This product has allowed myself to take control! I have never been more impressed with a face cleanser in my life. It is all natural and it works! No burning no redness! I'm in Love!!!!